Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2015 3:03:33 PM EDT
Just watched the last episode of Vice and it showed a dept of Homeland security list that has "patriot groups" as 3rd. The reporting was that these groups are people who help secure the border and were part of that Bundy cattle thing awhile back. (Info here Thought it was kinda wierd to see them that high up when known ISIS camps are left to grow on our own soil right here in Texas.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 3:34:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 4:36:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Couldn't #4 and 5 be considered the same thing?

I wonder what number ghetto goblins and cartel enforcers are.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 11:39:06 AM EDT
[#3]
They're talking about groups like the Christian Patriots...

They're white supremacists who subscribe to the idea of the illuminati. Please do read about them. They're the Christian version  of groups that utilize jihadist salafism.

These are domestic terrorist groups. Has nothing to do with liberals trying to take arms away from law abiding citizens.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:49:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You know that's why removing firearms from law-abiding citizens is one of the most important agendas for both parties in Congress--for Republican: control, for Democrat: outright ban.
 Domestic control of the sovereign citizens is much more important than some isolated terrorism incidents from ISIS since the masses with firearms can created massive problems to the govt and ISIS can't.
 My 2 cents...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just watched the last episode of Vice and it showed a dept of Homeland security list that has "patriot groups" as 3rd. The reporting was that these groups are people who help secure the border and were part of that cattle thing awhile back. Thought it was kinda wierd to see them that high up when known ISIS camps are left to grow on our own soil right here in Texas.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/ARsR4ME/20150321_175907_zpsxew0kbt9.jpg

You know that's why removing firearms from law-abiding citizens is one of the most important agendas for both parties in Congress--for Republican: control, for Democrat: outright ban.
 Domestic control of the sovereign citizens is much more important than some isolated terrorism incidents from ISIS since the masses with firearms can created massive problems to the govt and ISIS can't.
 My 2 cents...

Glad to see someone else gets it!!!
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 2:06:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw part of that episode, have it recorded to watch the entire thing. But I saw that list they posted and was rather surprised how they have it ranked.  Hell I would think the Mexican drug cartels operating in the US or along the border are more of a threat than some of those.  They showed the IRS building in Austin on fire that the guy flew his plane into a few years ago like they were lumping him into the militia/patriot group or sovereign citizen group, yet he was just a whack job that lost his marbles.  They need a change "sovereign citizen" category to "insane nut job" as that seems more appropriate.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 2:12:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I saw part of that episode, have it recorded to watch the entire thing. But I saw that list they posted and was rather surprised how they have it ranked.  Hell I would think the Mexican drug cartels operating in the US or along the border are more of a threat than some of those.  They showed the IRS building in Austin on fire that the guy flew his plane into a few years ago like they were lumping him into the militia/patriot group or sovereign citizen group, yet he was just a whack job that lost his marbles.  They need a change "sovereign citizen" category to "insane nut job" as that seems more appropriate.
View Quote

Agree. It does show how the gov is looking more inward than outward, that was my point of showing it. I dont see them being white supremist though As the poster above stated. Even on the interview of the reporter she says they allow any group except Muslims.

you tube debrief
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 4:20:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Taylor R., Swanson C. Terrorism, Intelligence, and Homeland Security (2016).

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:24:30 AM EDT
[#8]

That looks way too much like a 6th grade textbook.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:36:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Must say something you don't like...

It's a senior level collegiate text; but, thanks for trying to discredit it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 12:04:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LoL even worse.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 12:37:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

LoL even worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LoL even worse.

Ya so much worse than YouTube and HBO! Actual academic discourse.... Terrible!
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 7:45:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Couldn't #4 and 5 be considered the same thing?

I wonder what number ghetto goblins and cartel enforcers are.
View Quote

Ghetto goblins and cartel enforcers are not on the list.  They are not a threat to government but rather an aid to government.  They create fear in most citizens and make the population more likely to support bigger and more powerful government.

Now, I'll take off my tinfoil hat.

BTW I wondered the same thing you did about 4 and 5.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 6:27:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
They're talking about groups like the Christian Patriots...

They're white supremacists who subscribe to the idea of the illuminati. Please do read about them. They're the Christian version  of groups that utilize jihadist salafism.

These are domestic terrorist groups. Has nothing to do with liberals trying to take arms away from law abiding citizens.
View Quote

13ers.

Txl
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 7:12:23 PM EDT
[#14]
They are #1 on my list, #2 is those PETA idiots.  Haven't had a Hadji shoot at me in years and even then they did not stand much of a chance.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 7:25:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
They are #1 on my list, #2 is those PETA idiots.  Haven't had a Hadji shoot at me in years and even then they did not stand much of a chance.
View Quote

So you've had a patriot group or a person from that group shoot at you here?
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 10:48:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Interesting. I didn't realize that it was patriots and sovereign citizens who shot up Ft. Hood, beheaded a woman in Oklahoma, bombed the Boston Marathon and attacked police in NYC with a hatchet. But even with all those Christian tin foil Illuminati types out there, I still would have thought that crashing jet liners into sky scrapers and posting the names and addresses of military personnel they want dead, and plotting to shoot the president would have boosted Islamic jihadists to the top of the list.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 12:20:02 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Interesting. I didn't realize that it was patriots and sovereign citizens who shot up Ft. Hood, beheaded a woman in Oklahoma, bombed the Boston Marathon and attacked police in NYC with a hatchet. But even with all those Christian tin foil Illuminati types out there, I still would have thought that crashing jet liners into sky scrapers and posting the names and addresses of military personnel they want dead, and plotting to shoot the president would have boosted Islamic jihadists to the top of the list.
View Quote

Aye.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:00:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

You would think. But that would mean that the primary and most serious threat to the US was external to ts borders, and do you think the Department of HOMELAND Security would pay somebody to say that? It is necessary to find threat internal to the US to justify more budget.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 3:17:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

13ers.

Txl
View Quote

Guess you're one of those that puts their arfcom join date on their resume as if it means something.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 3:28:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Guess you're one of those that puts their arfcom join date on their resume as if it means something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

13ers.

Txl

Go troll and stroke your ego somewhere else. Dont get this thread locked
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 4:26:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:04:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

Bet that was hairy. Can you give some details on how you came to get involved with them and what happened?
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:28:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Personally, I think SC is just a very convenient negative connotation label.

The handful who call themselves that tend to be scumbag thieves or harmless kooks.   So the label becomes an effective tool to marginalize anyone the Feds target.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:07:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

My reading material I spent my own time posting up here for others to read gets called 6th gradish...

Then I get called a 13'er...

And I'm the troll? Ok bro, logic!
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:15:02 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
My reading material I spent my own time posting up here for others to read gets called 6th gradish...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Relax. Everyone here is an expert on everything. These are all good people in real life.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 6:09:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Just watched the last episode of Vice and it showed a dept of Homeland security list that has "patriot groups" as 3rd. The reporting was that these groups are people who help secure the border and were part of that Bundy cattle thing awhile back. (Info here Thought it was kinda wierd to see them that high up when known ISIS camps are left to grow on our own soil right here in Texas.
View Quote

ISIS camps in Texas?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:01:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

ISIS camps in Texas?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ISIS camps in Texas?

Uhh yea, check it out.

snip

"The FBI describes the MOA compound in Texas, called Mahmoudberg, as an enclave and “communal living site.” Located in Brazoria County along County Road 3 near Sweeny, Texas, it was discovered more than 10 years ago by the FBI through a tip from an informant in New York, according to a 2014 article by the Clarion Project.

The Texas commune, in a heavily wooded area, is estimated by a local resident to encompass about 25 acres."

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:14:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Another snip:

"But Freeport Police Chief Dan Pennington was recently there.

The best description would be just a trailer park in the country, he said.

The visit followed a series of scathing online articles about the community which cite declassified FBI documents and allege that the site is part of an Islamic terrorist training network.

The view from the road, however, is underwhelming. Kids can be seen playing, chickens roam free, and nothing appears to be out of sorts.

Neighbors across the street say the commune has been there for years, and that they have never had problems.

They help us, we help them, neighbor Charlotte Broussard said. I just don t understand why people want to start crap like that.

As for the FBI documents, Chief Pennington has yet to see them.

We've spoken with the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force. There s just nothing out there, he said. They tell us that there s no credible information about that site in terrorism."

Interesting though, I had never even heard about the commune till I read this thread.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:37:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Another snip:

The visit followed a series of scathing online articles about the community which cite declassified FBI documents and allege that the site is part of an Islamic terrorist training network.

The view from the road, however, is underwhelming. Kids can be seen playing, chickens roam free, and nothing appears to be out of sorts.

Neighbors across the street say the commune has been there for years, and that they have never had problems.

They help us, we help them, neighbor Charlotte Broussard said. I just don t understand why people want to start crap like that.

We've spoken with the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force. There s just nothing out there, he said. They tell us that there s no credible information about that site in terrorism."

Interesting though, I had never even heard about the commune till I read this thread.
View Quote

Thats wierd. Cant find that pic of the isis guy at the store. What ever came of that guy and the one arrested outside a Mosque ?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:44:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Another snip:

View Quote

Just a trailer park in the country?  Were they supposed to have a giant military compound with obstacle course, guard towers, dummy airplanes and buildings to practice blowing up their bombs to make sure they stand out and get noticed? lol Cave or mud hut or simple house is all they have needed so far for terrorists to plan out their attacks, trailer park would be a nice upgrade for them I'm sure.  Kind of important to blend in I would imagine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top