User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 7:47:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It is with great sadness to say that the co- founder and property owner of Battleroadusa has passed away. Micheal Adam was a friend and all around great person who did much to advance shooting sports. At this time I have no Info on the next biathlon , but we will keep everyone informed.
View Quote

I knew Michael for seven years, and considered posting this yesterday, but really couldn't bring myself to type the words.  Seeing the Facebook posts was an absolute kick in the gut.

Michael was an outstanding human being.  He is survived by a wife and five daughters.  My prayers are with them.

Davilla 1108.
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 4:47:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Man that's terrible to hear. Thoughts are with the family. I only met him for a short time at the April zombie run. Seemed like a very nice and genuine guy. What happened?
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 6:17:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Man that's terrible to hear. Thoughts are with the family. I only met him for a short time at the April zombie run. Seemed like a very nice and genuine guy. What happened?
View Quote

My understanding is that on Sunday night somewhere between his ranch and the nearby "hamlet" known as Rogers Michael's vehicle left the road and hit some concrete form or culvert. It was a single vehicle accident and Michael was the sole occupant. I'm speculating that it happened on 437 as that road has some sharp curves. I don't know if he was going to Rogers or going home when it happened. Thing is Michael has driven that route thousands of times. The last time I rode with Michael was on that road.

Mark had been in Davilla earlier that Sunday visiting Michael. When Mark got back home after dark he had sent Michael a text about a fight they were going to watch - Mark thought it was weird when he didn't get text back.

That's what Mark told me Monday about midday.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 11:58:41 AM EDT
[#4]
T&P to the family and friends affected.
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 7:46:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Just heard of scout's passing. Never met him, but listened to his podcast for years.

RIP Michael,  America needs more like you.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:48:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I knew Michael for seven years, and considered posting this yesterday, but really couldn't bring myself to type the words.  Seeing the Facebook posts was an absolute kick in the gut.

Michael was an outstanding human being.  He is survived by a wife and five daughters.  My prayers are with them.

Davilla 1108.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is with great sadness to say that the co- founder and property owner of Battleroadusa has passed away. Micheal Adam was a friend and all around great person who did much to advance shooting sports. At this time I have no Info on the next biathlon , but we will keep everyone informed.

Davilla 1108.

i just found out about this.  Michael was one of the most influential people on my path to discovering personal liberty.  I didn't know him well, but what I did know of him will be fondly remembered for the rest of my existence on this rock.  His family is large and there is a gofundme account to help them out.  I just pitched in...do what you can where you can.  
http://dm2.gofund.me/zh458e6
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 4:26:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Anyone know if the match is still on in October?
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 4:34:03 PM EDT
[#8]
LOL - I just posted the new thread.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_8/586634_Battle_Road_USA_Zombie_Destruction_Biathalon___Saturday_October_10__2015.html
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 7:07:53 PM EDT
[#9]
New thread started.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top