LINK  

Be careful out there!!

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:21:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Doesnt fit MSM narrative
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:16:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully he runs into a CHL holder and gains a few extra holes.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 10:44:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Some investigative hypnosis from the area Ranger could help them firm up the vehicle description for something better than a "dark SUV."
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 11:12:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Some investigative hypnosis from the area Ranger could help them firm up the vehicle description for something better than a "dark SUV."
View Quote

WTF?
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 11:26:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 12:29:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

What you did there.....
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 12:57:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 1:17:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:47:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Glad they gave a picture of the composite sketch because the only detail in the story about the perp is that he wore a grey cap twice. The fucking PC bullshit about telling you ethnicity is getting out of hand.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:42:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Glad they gave a picture of the composite sketch because the only detail in the story about the perp is that he wore a grey cap twice. The fucking PC bullshit about telling you ethnicity is getting out of hand.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 10:52:59 PM EDT
[#11]
You have NO Idea of what absolute knots the media in Houston go to just to NOT describe the suspects in these types of crimes

And still the Big Media is always in a batshit crazy frenzy about "White Cops"...    

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 9:28:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Makes one ponder if all the victims fit the same profile or is he shooting white folks.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:53:55 AM EDT
[#13]
What kind of weapon is he using?
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 11:06:27 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
View Quote

Hi point?
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 11:11:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote

Pistol vs Rifle, would be good to know.

Kill rate I wouldn't be shocked if he's using a rifle or lots of pistol ammo.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 11:34:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Soon NEWS won't report gender of a violent person in case they may upset people who are gender confused..
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Soon NEWS won't report gender of a violent person in case they may upset people who are gender confused..
View Quote

I heard someone commenting the other day about 'gender confusion'.  They said, 'let me kick them as hard as I can between the legs, that'll clear up their confusion'.  I laughed a little.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 3:08:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

I heard someone commenting the other day about 'gender confusion'.  They said, 'let me kick them as hard as I can between the legs, that'll clear up their confusion'.  I laughed a little.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:01:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why would you assume they're a "person", you hater?  Some entities identify as otherkin.

Link Posted: 2/28/2015 7:30:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Makes one ponder if all the victims fit the same profile or is he shooting white folks.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 10:07:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

At least one of the victims is of Asian descent.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/crime/2015/02/25/neighbors-remember-man-shot-at-random-killed/23979573/
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 10:34:19 AM EDT
[#22]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.khou.com/story/news/crime/2015/02/25/neighbors-remember-man-shot-at-random-killed/23979573/

It was dark outside.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:38:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It was dark outside.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was dark outside.
My gut feel is that this may be a case of SJS.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top