Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2015 11:22:53 PM EDT
I need to remove the FF handguard from my upper and replace it with an ALG Defense tube. I have a nut and wrench included with the new tube, but I do not have a wrench for the YHM Barrel nut. Can anybody help me out? I'm near North Park Mall in Dallas
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:56:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I installed a Todd Jarrett YHM rail and barrel nut on one of my rifles and I didn't use their wrench. I just used my standard armorers wrench.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 12:44:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I don't have one of those either. Just have a castle nut wrench for the stock /buffer tube
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 1:51:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one but im north of Houston. I could mail it to ya to use if you cant find one local.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:31:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm closer, but not that close (up in McKinney/Frisco).

If you're up in the area at all, give me a shout, we can remove the YHM stuff here at my place at least.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:38:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Awesome man that would be a huge help! Just getting the nut loose is the roadblock
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 3:24:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a YHM wrench if you want to borrow it.  I'm in flower Mound but I could mail it to you if you're interested.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:51:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for all the responses guys. Going to try to make it up to McKinney area this week to get that nut loose.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top