Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2015 3:56:58 AM EDT
I've looked around, but everyone I talk to seems to think my order is a bit puny and wants exorbitant numbers, or just plane won't do a run as small as I need.

So if anyone own, knows, or does business with a thermoforming company, I'm all ears (or eyes I suppose).  Need a company that can handle everything for design, prototyping, tooling and production on a 20k unit order.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:03:22 AM EDT
[#1]
http://www.pptexas.com/

They are in Houston and the owner is a member here.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:54:56 AM EDT
[#2]
What part of Texas are you located in?  Can you give a generic description of the item you need produced?   I work in the plastics industry but we sell the actual plastics.  I can most likely recommend someone to make your item.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 12:19:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Check out www.qualpac.com
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 6:35:48 PM EDT
[#4]
There is a place in Arlington called QFC Plastics.  I think they do mostly injection molding, but they may do other stuff as well.  Doskocil used to be there, so I'm not sure how it changed to QFC.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:18:19 PM EDT
[#5]
uline.com
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 10:49:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Regal Plastics in DFW area did a small custom project for me at work a few yrs ago. Great job, good customer service.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 6:35:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I used these  http://www.airmatecompany.com/ guys for some stuff for a few years.  very accommodating
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top