BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:14:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I can see it now.............Kory Watkins and CJ Grisham running for Gov & LtGov in 2018 (as Democrats)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Today from KHOU:

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - After pledging in his campaign to fight for open carry of handguns in Texas, Republican Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick now says it's not a priority and doesn't have the votes to pass.

The issue seemed to be gaining strong momentum for the 2015 session with support from Gov. Greg Abbott and top Republicans who swept into office in November.

But Patrick doused the hopes of gun rights advocates with his remarks Tuesday at a forum hosted by the Texas Tribune.

Patrick now says open carry "doesn't reach the level" of priority for the Republican-dominated Senate. Lawmakers have filed several bills on open carry, ranging from requiring a license to letting anyone carry a handgun in public.

Texas hasn't allowed open carry of handguns since immediately after the Civil War.

Thanks OCT, OCTC, et. al. Fuck all of you

I have to second my esteemed colleague, RCK1999, in his sentiments regarding the OCT people. My what an awesome job they did. Perhaps they can now go back to working for Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein and stop walking around in flip flops and a WASR10 with a canted front sight block. Thanks for nothing...

I can see it now.............Kory Watkins and CJ Grisham running for Gov & LtGov in 2018 (as Democrats)

What  makes me sick is the thought of all that money and effort  put forward by SANE gun owners and the TSRA is going to get flushed because of  idiots. I doubt Campus Carry stands  any chance now.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:25:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

What  makes me sick is the thought of all that money and effort  put forward by SANE gun owners and the TSRA is going to get flushed because of  idiots. I doubt Campus Carry stands  any chance now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Today from KHOU:

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - After pledging in his campaign to fight for open carry of handguns in Texas, Republican Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick now says it's not a priority and doesn't have the votes to pass.

The issue seemed to be gaining strong momentum for the 2015 session with support from Gov. Greg Abbott and top Republicans who swept into office in November.

But Patrick doused the hopes of gun rights advocates with his remarks Tuesday at a forum hosted by the Texas Tribune.

Patrick now says open carry "doesn't reach the level" of priority for the Republican-dominated Senate. Lawmakers have filed several bills on open carry, ranging from requiring a license to letting anyone carry a handgun in public.

Texas hasn't allowed open carry of handguns since immediately after the Civil War.

I have to second my esteemed colleague, RCK1999, in his sentiments regarding the OCT people. My what an awesome job they did. Perhaps they can now go back to working for Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein and stop walking around in flip flops and a WASR10 with a canted front sight block. Thanks for nothing...

OCT/OCTC don't share all the blame.................Dan Patrick showed his true colors in less than two weeks.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:32:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

OCT/OCTC don't share all the blame.................Dan Patrick showed his true colors in less than two weeks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Today from KHOU:

Patrick is more pro-gun that a lot of members here.  If a bill does not have the votes  he's not going to let it get counted as a loss.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:36:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Today from KHOU:

Apparently Grisham isn't too happy with Watkins and his OCTC group right now. OCT thinks OCTC are a bunch of retards and damaging the cause instead of helping.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:39:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Apparently Grisham isn't too happy with Watkins and his OCTC group right now. OCT thinks OCTC are a bunch of retards and damaging the cause instead of helping.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Today from KHOU:

It took them this long to figure that out?  
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:05:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Isn't there a thread where TSRA only put their eggs in the OC basket, and nothing regarding "Shall Sign" and decriminalizing NFA in Tx, ie something better than "affirmative defense against prosecurion"? So now with OC aparently off the table, we have nothing in the pipe for the other stuff we need here?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:25:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Screw Dan Patrick, that guy reminds me of a used car salesman. I wish we had gotten Jerry Patterson instead.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:31:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Today from KHOU:

View Quote

With all the open carry bills in both the House and the Senate, I think this my be AP bullshit. If Patrick releases this on his own statement, then we need to make him a one term Lt. Gov.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:48:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Screw Dan Patrick, that guy reminds me of a used car salesman. I wish we had gotten Jerry Patterson instead.
View Quote

THIS...  Jerry Patterson has PROVEN over the years to be a TRUE friend of firearms rights for responsible Texans...

I'd Vote for him again in a heartbeat.  

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:15:24 PM EDT
[#10]
You guys contacting your representatives? Do it right now...not when you get home, not after the next meeting.

Do it now: Link will take you to your rep's contact page.

http://www.fyi.legis.state.tx.us/Home.aspx
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:39:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Isn't there a thread where TSRA only put their eggs in the OC basket, and nothing regarding "Shall Sign" and decriminalizing NFA in Tx, ie something better than "affirmative defense against prosecurion"? So now with OC aparently off the table, we have nothing in the pipe for the other stuff we need here?
View Quote

IIRC, there are either 13 or 14 pro gun  or gun related bills this session.   I expect all are in danger now.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:15:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Motherfuckers!  OC tards being what they are, this should still get a vote.  I called my rep and senator two weeks ago voicing my concern (they were already in office and won their elections) voicing my support for open carry, open carry with a CHL, constitutional carry, etc.  Dan Patrick's office will get a call from me tomorrow.  Motherfucker!

We outnumber the democrats and hold the LtGov and Gov's offices.  This really shouldn't be an issue!
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:02:18 PM EDT
[#13]
It's all politics.

Those open carry jerkwads that made the scene are only part of the blame.

Dan Patrick said it 'wasn't important enough', IE:  'I got the job I wanted, screw y'all'.

He showed his true colors in less than 2 weeks.  

What did everyone expect?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:11:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Motherfuckers!  OC tards being what they are, this should still get a vote.  I called my rep and senator two weeks ago voicing my concern (they were already in office and won their elections) voicing my support for open carry, open carry with a CHL, constitutional carry, etc.  Dan Patrick's office will get a call from me tomorrow.  Motherfucker!

We outnumber the democrats and hold the LtGov and Gov's offices.  This really shouldn't be an issue!
View Quote

Put blame where blame is due...Here are two out of many faces of why this happened.......  I'm sure none of the people in Chipolte told their family, friends, co-workers about this and how scared they are and how it's not right.  Which turns into folks who would ignore OC till legislation had already passed.  

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 10:46:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Kansas has had open carry since June 1st, 2014.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As much as I want it, we'll be beat by Kansas, I think.

Kansas has had open carry since June 1st, 2014.

They have a constitutional carry law in the works right now.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 11:35:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Honestly, constitutional carry freaks me the f*ck out. If it passes, word gets out and next thing you know, many untrained dumbasses will be on the streets with guns on their hips. As if the CHL training/testing wasn't low enough of a standard already. I actually like that the law only allows upstanding citizens who have passed a background check and have gone through a basic class to understand the penal code and demonstrate very basic proficiency before they can walk around with a gun. Take away these requirements and complete idiots will walk into a gun store, buy a pistol, load it up, strap it on, and walk out, and go about their business until something stupid happens. I really don't want to cross paths with someone like that... They are a hazard to me, my family, and themselves. AND YOU. We should be encouraging a certain standard if we believe that an armed society is a polite society. We shouldn't be pushing an agenda that arms society without considering who we're arming. The wild west wasn't exactly a pretty scene.

And while we're on this topic of open carry... Is this really a legislative priority? I can't believe the amount of resources (time and money) that has gone into backing something so trivial. How about pro gun laws that actually could have an impact on people's safety? Like campus carry. Plenty of students, teachers, janitors, etc who spend a lot of time on a campus remain vulnerable in a gun free zone while the rest of us open carry where we could conceal carry anyway and be just as safe as before. Does this make any sense?

Those of you who support open carry: I challenge you to explain how open carry, whether licensed or not, makes you safer than concealed carry. My work required me to open carry and I actually feel way safer when I conceal carry. If your support for open carry has to do with comfort or convenience, maybe you should admit that campus carry is a more pressing issue.
View Quote

It's not about safety, or even (at the core to me, anyway) about OC.  It's about our natural rights as free citizens of this Constitutional Republic.   You are concerned about untrained yahoos running around with a gun...well, answer me this:  what other rights would you prefer to be allowed only to licensed people who have undergone a background check?   Free speech? Right to assembly?   How about our 4th and 5th Amendment rights?   Sounds stupid, doesn't it?  Then why, pray tell,  are you comfortable with your 2nd Amendment rights only being allowed under certain conditions?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:01:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Today from KHOU:

Fuckin' A.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:14:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Session just started. Committee assignments haven't even been announced in the House. Not time to panic yet. The OCTC tards made their threats just what, last week?

No legislation is dead or alive yet. Give it a bit of time to cool off.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:25:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Session just started. Committee assignments haven't even been announced in the House. Not time to panic yet. The OCTC tards made their threats just what, last week?

No legislation is dead or alive yet. Give it a bit of time to cool off.
View Quote

Agreed. I've called my local representatives; Senator Kelly Hancock and Representative Stephanie Klick, and encouraged them to contact Lt Gov Patrick  supporting SB 342 and HB 195. Contact your locals, especially if they are Republicans!
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 2:18:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Dan Patrick is overall good for TX.

That said he's a bit gun shy.  Remember his push for metal detectors?

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 3:11:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

THIS...  Jerry Patterson has PROVEN over the years to be a TRUE friend of firearms rights for responsible Texans...

BIGGER_HAMMER
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BIGGER_HAMMER

Yep, and is why I voted for Patterson also...
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:30:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

IIRC, there are either 13 or 14 pro gun  or gun related bills this session.   I expect all are in danger now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And they were almost all OC/Carry related, right? I don't remember any "shall certify" or ammendments to make NFA not arrestable being on the list, but I'll look again.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:41:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

And they were almost all OC/Carry related, right? I don't remember any "shall certify" or ammendments to make NFA not arrestable being on the list, but I'll look again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, not all,  there were some badly needed  to clarify language in the current CHL statutes amongst other things.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:47:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BIGGER_HAMMER

And Patterson would be in same boat as Patrick
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:20:35 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm not encouraging any illegal activity, but if anyone winds up in court for whipping a OCTC tards ass then they need to hope I get selected for the jury.
Figuring out some way to do it in JimWells county will increase your odds of getting me selected. Lol
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:45:37 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's a list of current bills.

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 2:19:55 PM EDT
[#27]
He is not doing well in this poll.  Half way down on the left.

http://www.ktrh.com/main.html
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:06:21 PM EDT
[#29]
I just want to see these fuckers jump. Damn near every facebook page or group of these organizations/individuals is flowing with we will take over the capital bullshit talk.  And I more or less just want to see that happen.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:16:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I assumed he meant that a property owner would no longer be allowed to ask you to leave.
If that is not what he meant, then never mind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How about all prohibited places eliminated?

That would be great!!!!
However, I don't see the legislator gutting property rights.

How would it gut property rights if the law does not list places you cannnot carry?

The state not telling you that you cant go there is not the same thing as the state saying you must be allowed there.

I assumed he meant that a property owner would no longer be allowed to ask you to leave.

What would be wrong with that?  You can't ask people to leave your public property if they are a color you don't like?  A sex you don't like?  What
is wrong with them being forced to allow you to exist for exercising your 2nd?
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:18:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

This attitude right here sabotages us.  No wonder Republican's rape their constituents.  There is no penalty for doing so.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:38:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

What would be wrong with that?  You can't ask people to leave your public property if they are a color you don't like?  A sex you don't like?  What
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How about all prohibited places eliminated?

That would be great!!!!
However, I don't see the legislator gutting property rights.

How would it gut property rights if the law does not list places you cannnot carry?

The state not telling you that you cant go there is not the same thing as the state saying you must be allowed there.

Three minor points:
1. Of course "...you can't ask people to leave your public property..."...........because its PUBLIC property not YOUR PUBLIC PROPERTY. (Google the difference between public vs private property)
2. If you own it, its PRIVATE property and yes, I can ask someone to leave my property anytime I want.
3. The Second Amendment is a protection from the GOVERNMENT infringing upon the right to keep and bear arms. You should have learned that by fifth grade. A store owner asking you to not enter his property with a firearm doesn't infringe upon your 2A rights.

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:59:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This attitude right here sabotages us.
 No wonder Republican's reap their constituents.  There is no penalty for doing so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No wonder Republican's reap their constituents.  There is no penalty for doing so.

So.........as long as the message is good, the messenger can do no wrong?
FUCK THAT......and fuck OCT & OCTC.

If OCT/OCTC were rioting in the streets, burning cars, looting in the name of Open Carry rights...........would it make a difference? If so, you must agree that the nonsense in Ferguson, MO was justified. After all, their hearts were in the right place (angry at supposed police brutality toward young black men) so any means of getting the message across is A-O-K?

We get the message. What many of us don't appreciate is how the message is being delivered. OCT (CJ Grisham) was born out of an asshole vs asshole roadside event. Believing that CJ Grisham is an asshole doesn't automatically mean you agree with the actions and behavior of the officer either. If you read the history of CJ Grisham you'll find a history of asshattery not related to firearms and 2A rights.  CJ Grisham is an attention whore. That's it. That's all.

OCTC (Kory Watkins) is no different. OCTC is but one of his causes. The other being Cop Block. He's a CJ Grisham wannabe.

We are better off without either one.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:07:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This attitude right here sabotages us.  No wonder Republican's reap their constituents.  There is no penalty for doing so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This attitude right here sabotages us.  No wonder Republican's reap their constituents.  There is no penalty for doing so.

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 3:30:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Three minor points:
1. Of course "...you can't ask people to leave your public property..."...........because its PUBLIC property not YOUR PUBLIC PROPERTY. (Google the difference between public vs private property)
2. If you own it, its PRIVATE property and yes, I can ask someone to leave my property anytime I want.
3. The Second Amendment is a protection from the GOVERNMENT infringing upon the right to keep and bear arms. You should have learned that by fifth grade. A store owner asking you to not enter his property with a firearm doesn't infringe upon your 2A rights.

View Quote

Dude, you are so close to getting my point.

Can you ask someone that has a color of skin you don't like to leave a public place?  Why don't you want the same to apply to those with guns?
Are some rights more important than other rights?
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 4:00:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Dude, you are so close to getting my point. No, you aren't anywhere close to getting mine.

Can you ask someone that has a color of skin you don't like to leave a public place?
Again, you confuse "public place" vs public property vs private property. Until you learn the difference we might as well be arguing about puppies vs dildos.

Being a "public place" isn't the same as public property. The Galleria is a public place, but not public property.......so if the property owner doesn't like your snowboots he can tell you to GTFO. You DO NOT have the right to free assembly, speech, etc unless the property owner gives you that right.

Asking someone to leave your store ( private property) simply because of their race, color, religion or national origin, quite likely is a violation of the Civil Rights Act. Asking someone to leave because of their behavior, manner of dress, body odor, foul language...... or because they are carrying a firearm IS NOT.

Why don't you want the same to apply to those with guns?
Because I have this little belief in MY PROPERTY, MY RULES. If you don't like my rules, don't come on my property. Again, the Second Amendment does not grant you the freedom to go anywhere you want with guns. And again, you should have learned this in grade school.

Irrelevant.
The Bill of Rights limits the reach of GOVERNMENT, not citizens.
That means Chipotle can bar Fatty and Snowboots anytime they damn well please.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Three minor points:

Dude, you are so close to getting my point. No, you aren't anywhere close to getting mine.

Can you ask someone that has a color of skin you don't like to leave a public place?
Again, you confuse "public place" vs public property vs private property. Until you learn the difference we might as well be arguing about puppies vs dildos.

Being a "public place" isn't the same as public property. The Galleria is a public place, but not public property.......so if the property owner doesn't like your snowboots he can tell you to GTFO. You DO NOT have the right to free assembly, speech, etc unless the property owner gives you that right.

Asking someone to leave your store ( private property) simply because of their race, color, religion or national origin, quite likely is a violation of the Civil Rights Act. Asking someone to leave because of their behavior, manner of dress, body odor, foul language...... or because they are carrying a firearm IS NOT.

Because I have this little belief in MY PROPERTY, MY RULES. If you don't like my rules, don't come on my property. Again, the Second Amendment does not grant you the freedom to go anywhere you want with guns. And again, you should have learned this in grade school.

Irrelevant.

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 6:42:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Three minor points:

Irrelevant.

The Galleria cannot tell you to leave due to the color of your skin or sex or religion............................call it whatever you like.

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 6:48:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Can you ask someone that has a color of skin you don't like to leave a public place?  Why don't you want the same to apply to those with guns?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Three minor points:

The Federal Government overstepping its bounds by creating protected classes and infringing on property owners right is commonly known as a "wrong."

You're asking for an additional wrong.

How's your math? Add the two wrongs.

I'm being silly, but the point remains: You're predicating your argument on poor federal behavior.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:17:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The Galleria cannot tell you to leave due to the color of your skin or sex or religion............................call it whatever you like.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Three minor points:

Irrelevant.

For fucks sake.......can you read fucking English?
I didn't say that. Here I'll repeat it:  "Being a "public place" isn't the same as public property. The Galleria is a public place, but not public property.......so if the property owner doesn't like your snowboots he can tell you to GTFO. You DO NOT have the right to free assembly, speech, etc unless the property owner gives you that right.

Asking someone to leave your store ( private property) simply because of their race, color, religion or national origin, quite likely is a violation of the Civil Rights Act. Asking someone to leave because of their behavior, manner of dress, body odor, foul language...... or because they are carrying a firearm IS NOT."

WHERE THE FUCK did you see anything about "the Galleria cannot tell you to leave due to the color of your skin or sex or religion?"

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:15:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Well said
Quoted:

If OCT/OCTC were rioting in the streets, burning cars, looting in the name of Open Carry rights...........would it make a difference? If so, you must agree that the nonsense in Ferguson, MO was justified. After all, their hearts were in the right place (angry at supposed police brutality toward young black men) so any means of getting the message across is A-O-K?

We get the message. What many of us don't appreciate is how the message is being delivered. OCT (CJ Grisham) was born out of an asshole vs asshole roadside event. Believing that CJ Grisham is an asshole doesn't automatically mean you agree with the actions and behavior of the officer either. If you read the history of CJ Grisham you'll find a history of asshattery not related to firearms and 2A rights.  CJ Grisham is an attention whore. That's it. That's all.

OCTC (Kory Watkins) is no different. OCTC is but one of his causes. The other being Cop Block. He's a CJ Grisham wannabe.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:30:21 AM EDT
[#41]
I have no faith in the Texas legislature passing OC or Constit, carry, and it has nothing to do with OCTC shenanigans.
Watkins and his little group obviously don't represent the average Texas gun owner, and the politico's know it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 11:04:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Open carry has been legal in PA forever. We do not have people that have no clue blowing their body parts off as an epidemic. I usually keep my shirt tail over my firearm but occasionally I just don't. Never had a negative reaction. I used to walk down my street when I was 12 with rifles and pistols  to go shooting targets. I cannot believe the whole I can see your guns and they are icky mentality from Texas residents. Especially ones on a gun forum. Politicians rely on just this type of division to get what they want.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 12:52:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I have no faith in the Texas legislature passing OC or Constit, carry, and it has nothing to do with OCTC shenanigans.
Watkins and his little group obviously don't represent the average Texas gun owner, and the politico's know it.
View Quote

This ain't a faith based deal.

This is a direct measure of your ability to pick up the phone twice a day for the next few months and make a couple of phone calls.

You, not the legislators, not Obama, not anyone else.

You.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:23:06 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

This is a direct measure of your ability to pick up the phone twice a day for the next few months and make a couple of phone calls.

You.

View Quote

You can make as many calls as you want, but your opinion to most of them is worth exactly as much as the money attached to it.

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:55:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You can make as many calls as you want, but your opinion to most of them is worth exactly as much as the money attached to it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You.

You want to see line items on my bank statement? I put my money where my mouth is.

Having said that, you're misguided in your statement. Yes, elected officials track closely the constituents that contact their offices and the manner in which they do so.

Tell me why you're interested in spreading misinformation in this thread?
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 6:48:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You.

I don't believe that politicians GAF what the people want. They are in it for the perks. $
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 9:50:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I don't believe that politicians GAF what the people want. They are in it for the perks. $
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You.

You, sir, are very well informed.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 2:20:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You want to see line items on my bank statement? I put my money where my mouth is.

Having said that, you're misguided in your statement. Yes, elected officials track closely the constituents that contact their offices and the manner in which they do so.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You.

I hate to agree with him, but he is correct.

If you've ever called a Representative/Senator/Congress Critter, they are generally very interested in your short, polite request that they act one way or another on particular legislation.

You just gotta act like a grown up when you call.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 2:41:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You.

http://guns.buzz/2015/02/01/after-angry-letters-poured-in-from-gun-owners-this-texas-politician-changes-his-tune-on-open-carry/

http://guns.buzz/2015/02/01/after-angry-letters-poured-in-from-gun-owners-this-texas-politician-changes-his-tune-on-open-carry/
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top