Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2015 7:00:18 PM EDT
I am convinced that Chris Krok has cognitive capacity equal to that of steamed broccoli.

He is addressing Open Carry on his show right now. His points thus far are:

1. The training requirement for CHL licenses is absolutely necessary to teach you when you can and cannot use a firearm and gun safety.

2. 9 times out of 10, if you use a firearm in self defense you will be sued even if you are 100% in the right.

3. A cop/former marine buddy of his told Chris that you should not even own a firearm in your home until you have been trained because it will be used against you.

4. Without training people open carrying firearms will be opening themselves up to illegal shootings or having their weapons used against them.

One of his callers, a lady "formerly in law enforcement" advised that the best weapon for self defense is a "rack action shotgun" because "you hear that chick-chick bang!"

I am a big believer in training. I have taken many courses through Tiger Valley and I train and practice as often as I can. I also think that in most public settings open carry is a bad idea. That said, I adamantly, vigorously support unlicensed open carry. These claims have been used by the antis every time we have tried to advance gun rights, and they have NEVER come to fruition. Many states have constitutional open carry and I have never heard of any ridiculous incidents such as they are raising now. The biggest problem with open carry will be with morons who want to have run ins with the cops to ask "AM I BEING DETAINED?"

There are times, say if you're out hiking, or bike riding or something when it might be nice to have a bigger gun unconcealed. But, the bottom line is that there should be no justification required or limitation applied to citizens arming themselves. People who behave criminally can suffer the consequences under the law for those acts, and people who carry without training can assume the risk. I have concluded that there is no justifiable public safety concern with unlicensed open carry and I think that this law is good for Texas.

Also Eagle Gun Range in Lewisville apparently went on the news to oppose Open Carry and is on the Chris Krok show now stating that "with all PRIVILEGES come responsibilities." So, they'll never get a nickel from me.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 7:44:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Chris Krok is a whining, unentertainig, piece of shit.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 7:50:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Chris Krok is a whining, unentertainig, piece of shit.
View Quote

Unfortunately he is sandwiched between two very entertaining hosts, Savage and Levin. I work from home and get tired of listening to my dog snore. Krok pisses me off though.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:27:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't believe the piece of shit is still on the radio.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:37:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Chris Krock is a moron. I can't stand to listen to him.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:53:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. I've tried listening to him a few times, and I always turn off the radio after 10 minutes or so. Hell, a third, or maybe even half of the time, he sounds like a democrat.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:06:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dude is retarded

Actually
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:16:02 AM EDT
[#7]
He's a registered democrat trying to act like a conservative.

And an idiot as well.

Txl
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:55:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Vomit on the radio.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:23:01 AM EDT
[#9]
SO...

The question really is....

How can we Fnck with him on the air to reveal what a dumb twat he really is????  

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:17:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Also Eagle Gun Range in Lewisville apparently went on the news to oppose Open Carry

View Quote

Seriously?

Anyone know if this is true?

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 8:22:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
SO...

The question really is....

How can we Fnck with him on the air to reveal what a dumb twat he really is????  

BIGGER_HAMMER

View Quote

Call him and ask, often, as a democrat, how many times did you vote for zero?

Txl
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 9:02:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Where do they find these retards on the radio down here? KLBJ is getting painful to listen to except for Rush. That Jeff Ward is another full blown retard. The 3 idiots in the morning that Sgt. Sam makes conservatives look like they are morons.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 10:17:56 AM EDT
[#13]
I listen to Hal Jay and his morning crew until  Mark Davis goes to 50k at sunrise then the last hour of either Ferguson or first hour of Gallagher, Rush, Savage, The Five, and Levin 5 days a week..and the Blaze on weekends.
yes a bit of a talk show junkie,  

I have to agree that Krock is far more liberal than he is being sold as and probably a gooey middle Republican't who voted OBIE the first time
and probably stayed out of the POTUS election during the second run..he is just NOT my kind of "talk jock" or supposed conservative.
I do not, can not listen to his nonsense and his voice reminds me of a prepubescent boy child becoming a man..being raised by a single lesbian mother.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 12:55:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Where do they find these retards on the radio down here? KLBJ is getting painful to listen to except for Rush. That Jeff Ward is another full blown retard. The 3 idiots in the morning that Sgt. Sam makes conservatives look like they are morons.
View Quote

Good grief, this. Sgt Sam needs to retire.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:00:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Can't stand him.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 6:08:16 AM EDT
[#16]
WOW, I had no idea that anyone shared my opinion of Krok He's always sounded like a pretentious, brain-dead twat to me.

Is he really a Dem?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:18:25 AM EDT
[#17]
I've never liked that guy. I thought someone else did, since he's still on the air.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top