Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2014 11:07:37 AM EDT
There is a gun show in Fort Worth today right?  Thinking about getting out of the house today.  Any reports?  

Are there at least a few of the big vendors there - SAWS, Bachmans, Loves, etc.?

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 3:37:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
There is a gun show in Fort Worth today right?  Thinking about getting out of the house today.  Any reports?  

Are there at least a few of the big vendors there - SAWS, Bachmans, Loves, etc.?

View Quote

Maybe too late for you but yes there is.  The usual big boys are there and the place wasn't as packed yesterday.  Still costs money to park so I parked down the street and walked.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:55:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Maybe too late for you but yes there is.  The usual big boys are there and the place wasn't as packed yesterday.  Still costs money to park so I parked down the street and walked.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Went ahead and headed to FW.  Nice little show...haven't been to one in a while.  Lots of cheap ARs.  I'm pretty sure my wife bought me a Smith and Wesson for Christmas.  I'm further pretty sure its a 625-8 in 45acp.  Can't wait...
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 9:50:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Went ahead and headed to FW.  Nice little show...haven't been to one in a while.  Lots of cheap ARs.  I'm pretty sure my wife bought me a Smith and Wesson for Christmas.  I'm further pretty sure its a 625-8 in 45acp.  Can't wait...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If so, make sure to get plenty of clips & a loader or two - one of the better shooting guns I've shot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top