Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2014 1:16:53 PM EDT
http://thepolicenews.net/default.aspx?newsletterid=49745&act=Newsletter.asp

And then this.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/innocent-man-raided-tased-beaten-shot-corrupt-swat-team-lied-raid/

I will probably get accused of cop bashing. In before the trolls.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:43:49 PM EDT
[#1]

At the least, get accused of not hot linking.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 3:38:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Hot links from my computer.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 9:00:03 PM EDT
[#3]
The first link goes 404, but the second one, wow
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 9:13:03 PM EDT
[#4]
The only fact that I read was that the guy was found not guilty.  

Before I got all indignant I would read the case file.  Might learn what actually happened.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 9:22:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow.....I hope that isn't true. But after the things I saw while growing up with a " bad lieutenant / training day " district attorney special investigator in my family it doesn't surprise me.  Some day I hope his story comes out. But we all still fear retribution in some manner. Sitting at his funeral and watching all the LE treat him like a god made us all want to puke. This man was pure evil. If that story is true those men are too. But at worst they might loose their jobs but probably not even that. Thank god most are truly  good people.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:22:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Fact not guilty... What if he did not the money and support he did? How long did the system drag this out? Very few people I know could keep up with the legal fees missed work, and plain old stress this guy went though. For how many years? The LE"s screwed him bad on this hope he gets some money back on his lawsuit
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:11:09 AM EDT
[#7]

The Fort Bend County Sherriff's Office has a long history of corruption.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top