Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2014 2:00:02 PM EDT
I went in today to check out their stock. I met the owner frank. Great guy to talk to. He brought this company out of Connecticut.

Alot of ammo to chose from 22lr to 308.

Full auto mp5/m16 for sale.

Alot of class 3 and instock. Prices are good to fair on most guns I looked at.

Blue  label prices on glock and fn.

Web site is k5arms.com
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 1:44:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 6:48:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Website is impossible to use. Click on Remington 887 and it opens SIG Mosquito.

hopefully he gets the website fixed, becasue i wont waste my time on a store if I cant see naviate the website due to errors on their part.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 7:05:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I drove by there the other day on the 114 and had to do a double take, did not expect a firearms store in the area. Will have to check it out.

ETA: Yeah, the site's screwy. I clicked on a Mossberg 500 and it took me to a G19.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 7:52:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I drove by there the other day on the 114 and had to do a double take, did not expect a firearms store in the area. Will have to check it out.

ETA: Yeah, the site's screwy. I clicked on a Mossberg 500 and it took me to a G19.
View Quote

What part of CA are you from ?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:31:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw it the other day going to quail creek. I did a double take and thought what the hell. I will have to stop in.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 2:24:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Website is impossible to use. Click on Remington 887 and it opens SIG Mosquito.

hopefully he gets the website fixed, becasue i wont waste my time on a store if I cant see naviate the website due to errors on their part.
View Quote
I addressed this with the owner.  They changed some of the internal settings with the move from CT.  He told me this was fixed now.  I haven't checked it yet.  Owner is a nice guy.

Link Posted: 11/30/2014 5:44:57 PM EDT
[#7]
After seeing this on ARFcom, I went to the store on Friday.  Nice selection and friendly staff.  Prices were reasonable.  I read here there were blue label Glocks, but I didn't see them.  I was going to ask, but the shop was busy.  I also like they handle Class III toys.  

Welcome to Texas!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top