Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2014 10:30:12 PM EDT
Anyone else going, I'll be shooting along with some other guys from the shop stop by and say hello if you do.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 2:05:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone else going, I'll be shooting along with some other guys from the shop stop by and say hello if you do.
View Quote

I had planned on going.  What day were you going to shoot?
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 9:49:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sunday
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:16:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Sunday
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sunday

Same here!  What divisions are you shooting?
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 11:08:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Did everyone have a good match?

GSSF Staff was very friendly and did a great job.  I went Sunday and it wasn't busy at all.  I heard Sat was slamming busy.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 3:07:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Yep, went and didn't shoot very well as I was having a few issues with the ammo I brought. Plates guys and gal and Robert on bay 3 was great but there was one or who was a just plain dick.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 3:09:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yep, went and didn't shoot very well as I was having a few issues with the ammo I brought. Plates guys and gal and Robert on bay 3 was great but there was one or who was a just plain dick.
View Quote

I shot mystery ammo and I was so pleased and surprised when it worked.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top