Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2014 12:19:56 PM EDT
I know we've discussed her signing for SBRs and there wasnt much experience, but what about cans?

I have a cpl buddies who got em signed no problem by the last sheriff, but they are SAPD and went in uniform to get signed.

anyone have any experience?
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 1:06:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I know we've discussed her signing for SBRs and there wasnt much experience, but what about cans?

I have a cpl buddies who got em signed no problem by the last sheriff, but they are SAPD and went in uniform to get signed.

View Quote

Spend $130 and get a trust
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 3:52:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know Comal County doesn't. No idea about Bexar.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 9:30:37 PM EDT
[#3]
So i'm gonna go the trust route. If I go with the silencer shop trust now and then decide later to get a "better" trust, will i have to notify ATF or can the "new" trust replace the "old"? or is it easy to modify and/or add to the trust?
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:38:43 AM EDT
[#4]
New trust can't replace the old trust, you can however amend your original trust if you need to make any changes to it.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:06:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
New trust can't replace the old trust, you can however amend your original trust if you need to make any changes to it.

View Quote

This and I will add there is nothing wrong with their trust
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:30:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No issues with a Silencer Shop trust.  Hell, that is probably the best $130 I have ever spent.
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 11:02:01 PM EDT
[#7]
She WILL NOT sign.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 9:35:19 AM EDT
[#8]
There should be a stick about these types of threads.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 10:40:14 AM EDT
[#9]
I went the silencer shop trust route, paperwork should be mailed off today!

and the wait begins!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top