Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2014 4:19:55 PM EDT
So i guess all the talk about securing the schools was just talk huh. Why in the hell are they not doing something such as magnetic door locks into the schools and such. Better go get your mags and ammo. Im sure the anti's are getting ready to say its the guns fault. Just like the hatchet's fault for killing the cop in New York yesterday.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/24/police-respond-to-shooting-at-washington-state-high-school/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/10/23/hatchet-wielding-man-shot-and-killed-after-vicious-attack-on-officer-in-nyc/
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:28:32 PM EDT
[#1]
somebody should post this in GD!

oh look

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:31:26 PM EDT
[#2]
The cops in NY were working so the hatchet attack is considered "workplace violence" by the current administration.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:34:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

oh look

View Quote

GD is one of those "Enter at your own risk" type places, not everyone in TX HTF goes there.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:39:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

GD is one of those "Enter at your own risk" type places, not everyone in TX HTF goes there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

oh look

well they should
its wildly entertaining
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:27:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I would rather get my prostate examined than go into GD.  I wonder if CTD has taken their site offline in anticipation for raising their prices 500% higher like last time?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:10:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I would rather get my prostate examined than go into GD.  I wonder if CTD has taken their site offline in anticipation for raising their prices 500% higher like last time?
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top