Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2014 1:23:44 PM EDT
One of the busiest early voting sessions I've seen and I went in the middle of the day.  I'd also add that statistically speaking there were a lot of voters who were probably not voting for any Republicans there (same polling place had two Dem primary voters over the course of an entire day earlier this year) - which is another new one.  Looks to me like the Dems in Collin County have dramatically improved their ground game here.

Go vote!
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:32:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Voted in Wylie yesterday.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:02:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
One of the busiest early voting sessions I've seen and I went in the middle of the day.  I'd also add that statistically speaking there were a lot of voters who were probably not voting for any Republicans there (same polling place had two Dem primary voters over the course of an entire day earlier this year) - which is another new one.  Looks to me like the Dems in Collin County have dramatically improved their ground game here.

Go vote!
View Quote

Just curious how can you tell who the dem voters are in the polling place? Someone wearing a Obama shirt? I will be voting in McKinney this week. I might try to get there today on my way home.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:20:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Well during the initial election earlier this year, you had to go to one table for Dem, one for Rep.  So that would be an easy call.

Now...profiling
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:31:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well during the initial election earlier this year, you had to go to one table for Dem, one for Rep.  So that would be an easy call.

Now...profiling
View Quote

Oh okay I didn't realize that they were set up like that.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 3:57:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Just curious how can you tell who the dem voters are in the polling place? Someone wearing a Obama shirt? I will be voting in McKinney this week. I might try to get there today on my way home.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go vote!

Well, in this case - cars with bumper stickers in the parking lot since you can't wear an Obama t-shirt into the polls.  And when you have certain blocs that are voting 90%+ Dem, the odds are that you aren't standing in the one room in Texas with the other 10%.  Doesn't mean that supposition is necessarily accurate of course; but it would be the way to bet.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:47:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go vote!

odds are any
African American--certainly more of them in my AO in the last few years, including the RINO mayor.
Asians--70 plus percent vote dem.
Pakis/Indians--Same thing.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:57:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty easy to figure out who is who in a primary.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:33:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm voting Friday morning.  Pearland, Brazoria County.  Will report back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top