Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2014 10:50:58 PM EDT
Abortion Barbie is going out of her way to make Greg Abbot sound like a real piece of shit. He sounds like a crooked lawyer who screwed people over based on whoever gave him the best campaign contributions.

I'm not voting for Wendy Fucking Davis either way, but I do wonder what kind of son of a bitch Greg Abbot is.

This is why I hate voting.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 11:03:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Abortion Barbie is going out of her way to make Greg Abbot sound like a real piece of shit. He sounds like a crooked lawyer who screwed people over based on whoever gave him the best campaign contributions.

I'm not voting for Wendy Fucking Davis either way, but I do wonder what kind of son of a bitch Greg Abbot is.

This is why I hate voting.
View Quote

They're both politicians

Both of them are son's of bitches.

Abbott did get a med-malpractice charge dropped to gross negligence, and did award two private medical companies state grants for med projects, and they did contribute $419,000.

Though, Greg Abbott has done much good for the great state of Texas, including drafting our CHL law, defended the 10 commandments monument on capitol grounds, and has already been active on the conservative side of the big arguments, such as securing the border, voter ID, getting rid of obamacare, etc.

Wendy Davis is just a lying woman, who has nothing good to offer the great state of ours.

Lesser of the two ... yeah ...
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 11:05:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Personal injury attorneys hate him and consider him a hypocrite after he was injured when he cashed in.  He does play up the wheel chair.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 6:08:09 AM EDT
[#3]
There is always a nugget of truth in paid-for by he opponents of ads, but which is the lesser evil?  

Wendy is def the anti-Christ of Texas tho.  Fuck her
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 10:23:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Personal injury attorneys hate him and consider him a hypocrite after he was injured when he cashed in.  He does play up the wheel chair.
View Quote

How many personal injury attorneys have you engaged in conversations with about this topic?  

Link Posted: 10/11/2014 11:07:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There is always a nugget of truth in paid-for by he opponents of ads, but which is the lesser evil?  

Wendy is def the anti-Christ of Texas tho.  Fuck her
View Quote

This.

Absolutely no fucking way I'd vote for Davis.

Having just gone to court for a family custody issues, I hate all lawyers, even mine. (And yeah he won my case) but the derp that comes out of that woman's mouth, she can go derp somewhere else.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 11:07:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

How many personal injury attorneys have you engaged in conversations with about this topic?  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How many time outs have you received for your various stupid statements and personal attacks?
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 11:18:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

How many time outs have you received for your various stupid statements and personal attacks?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the answer to my question is "none".  Just like the answer to yours is "none"

And hello pot, meet kettle.   Hypocrite much?

I would think you would be thankful they don't give timeouts for stupid statements.  

Link Posted: 10/11/2014 12:06:17 PM EDT
[#8]
They all suck, vote for me!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 1:09:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know you werent asking me, but I can say about 3 dozen. My step dad is a board certified PI attorney,  and works with some others. No, not an ambulance chaser. Works for a major insurance company.  Anywho, they all say just about the same thing.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 3:13:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

So the answer to my question is "none".  Just like the answer to yours is "none"

I would think you would be thankful they don't give timeouts for stupid statements.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shocking that you haven't received any time outs, warnings, or even ban due to your continued breaking COC #6 every chance you can, especially when I post something.  I don't know why mods or staff haven't stopped your posting.

To answer your question, I actually was in a room LAST WEEK with lawyers when the mediator went into his rant against Abbot.  Instead you go into your usual attacks against me and call me a liar.  You've done this in previous threads and when I ask for your proof you are too cowardly to reply.  This is very sad since you've created your own thread before to cry about how somebody disrespected you by questioning your honor.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 3:14:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I know you werent asking me, but I can say about 3 dozen. My step dad is a board certified PI attorney,  and works with some others. No, not an ambulance chaser. Works for a major insurance company.  Anywho, they all say just about the same thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's trolling.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 3:17:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Settle down ladies!

Don't we usually save the purse swinging for GD?
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 3:43:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:He's trolling.
View Quote

I know he is, which is why I have him on ignore, and only saw the quote. Seems like because e knows one or two thins, he's the expert on everything, just ask, he'll tell you.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 7:48:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then your opinion would have merit.  Thank you for the educated response.  

Link Posted: 10/11/2014 8:18:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Thought I read somewhere that Abbott has said he will sign OC if it makes it to his desk
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 8:52:37 PM EDT
[#16]
I see Greg as the much better of the 2.

I have meet him and been at a few of his meetings and I do not and have not given him any money. yet.

they are what they are.. office people.

I do not believe everything that is on tv.. now days it is 95% horseshiz.

We need to change our house in Austin for sure.. new eadership is needed to get the ball rolling on better laws and programs to help Texan's and not personal bank accounts.

just my .02

Link Posted: 10/11/2014 9:36:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I know he is, which is why I have him on ignore, and only saw the quote. Seems like because e knows one or two thins, he's the expert on everything, just ask, he'll tell you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:He's trolling.

Haahaa, more pot calling the kettle, black.

Actually I wasn't trolling.  He made a statement and I asked him to support it.

And while I doubt you have me on ignore, even if you do you can't help yourself and you'll read this.  

Link Posted: 10/11/2014 9:42:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Shocking that you haven't received any time outs, warnings, or even ban due to your continued breaking COC #6 every chance you can, especially when I post something.  I don't know why mods or staff haven't stopped your posting.
 I guess they just don't agree with you.  

To answer your question, I actually was in a room LAST WEEK with lawyers when the mediator went into his rant against Abbot.  Instead you go into your usual attacks against me and call me a liar.  You've done this in previous threads and when I ask for your proof you are too cowardly to reply.  This is very sad since you've created your own thread before to cry about how somebody disrespected you by questioning your honor.

In this thread you have called be stupid and cowardly, yet you bitch that I violate the the CoC.  I asked YOU a question.  Again, hypocrite much?
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 10:09:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

In this thread you have called be stupid and cowardly, yet you bitch that I violate the the CoC.  I asked YOU a question.  Again, hypocrite much?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You attacked me before you have any facts (which is your MO) and happens to be a COC violation (making statements to intentionally provoke somebody which you are known to do here).  You then automatically and arrogantly assumed that I made up the comment that Personal Injury attorneys do not like Abbot which has been verified by another member.  I answered your question but you refuse (as usual) to apologize for being the jerk.  You love making false accusations and pretend to be all knowing.  I'm convinced you intentionally posted to derail this thread.  You've added nothing to this thread.

I challenge you AGAIN.  Prove that I lied in this thread or the other thread where you called my story a lie.  You can't, therefore your accusations are STUPID and you've acted COWARDLY because you can't back up your false allegations against me.  You claim to have associated with LE so you should know it would be smart to get your evidence & facts together before publically making an accusation.

Unlike you, I can back up my assertions that you make stupid statements (which have provoked more than one person) and that you make personal attacks if folks don't agree with your views.  Remember the CC thread where you quote my comment, attacking me?
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 9:40:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're one of the most assumptive posters herein, you assume you know way way too much about others.

You come across as someone that "needs" to bolster their standing, in their own eyes, by constantly belittling others with a holier than thou know it all attitude.

Perhaps this is just your internet persona and you are different in person, I dunno.............

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 12:58:23 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

<snip>

View Quote

No, he didn't.

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 5:27:34 PM EDT
[#22]
I came into this thread to have a discussion with other folks about the upcoming gubernatorial election. Not to watch two people piss in each other's cheerios. Can we get this back on track?
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 7:08:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I came into this thread to have a discussion with other folks about the upcoming gubernatorial election. Not to watch two people piss in each other's cheerios. Can we get this back on track?
View Quote

I'm enjoying the Cheerio pissing...it's better than this shit election.

I'm all in for Abbot btw...i'd like to lead an armored tank division up wendy's pooper shooter.

..bet she'd moan like a whore.  

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:21:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

You ain't from around these parts are ya?  This is normal for this sub-forum.

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 9:08:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You ain't from around these parts are ya? This is normal for this sub-forum.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With this individual.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 9:10:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'm all in for Abbot btw...i'd like to lead an armored tank division up wendy's pooper shooter.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

wow. And we say liberals have no class.  If that was said by a liberal most here would decry them as evil and out of touch with decency.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 9:40:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Your one of the most assumptive posters herein, you assume you know way way too much about others.

You come across as someone that "needs" to bolster their standing, in their own eyes, by constantly belittling others with a holier than thou know it all attitude.

Perhaps this is just your internet persona and you are different in person, I dunno.............

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your one of the most assumptive posters herein, you assume you know way way too much about others.

Oh no, someone else on the internet said something mean to me.  

again, I just asked a question.  Don't like that, tough shit.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 9:40:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No, he didn't.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<snip>

No, he didn't.

Yes, he did.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 9:55:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You attacked me before you have any facts (which is your MO) and happens to be a COC violation (making statements to intentionally provoke somebody which you are known to do here).
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You attacked me before you have any facts (which is your MO) and happens to be a COC violation (making statements to intentionally provoke somebody which you are known to do here).

You are way too sensitive.  I asked you a question.  YOU went on the offensive.  

You then automatically and arrogantly assumed that I made up the comment that Personal Injury attorneys do not like Abbot which has been verified by another member.  
 You don't know what I assumed.  I simply asked you a question.  Look at the vitriol in your response.  The fact that you are so hostile in your response makes me continue to doubt your veracity.

I answered your question but you refuse (as usual) to apologize for being the jerk.
Haahaahaa, More name calling from the one who cites the CoC.  

You love making false accusations and pretend to be all knowing.  I'm convinced you intentionally posted to derail this thread.  You've added nothing to this thread.
   And you post about what lawyers think added to it?  

Tell us, how did you end up in a room full of PI lawyers?  

Again, with everything you write, hypocrite much.  

waaaaaaa

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 9:58:17 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 10:09:35 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Yes, he did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<snip>

No, he didn't.

Yes, he did.

He called your stupid statements stupid, not you. In the same post I quoted where you accused him of that, you said the same thing about him.

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 10:21:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You don't know what I assumed.  I simply asked you a question.  Look at the vitriol in your response.  The fact that you are so hostile in your response makes me continue to doubt your veracity.

waaaaaaa

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You then automatically and arrogantly assumed that I made up the comment that Personal Injury attorneys do not like Abbot which has been verified by another member.  

I answered your question but you refuse (as usual) to apologize for being the jerk.

You love making false accusations and pretend to be all knowing.  I'm convinced you intentionally posted to derail this thread.  You've added nothing to this thread.

waaaaaaa

If you have any attention span on your various attacks on me over the years, you should know why I was with a personal injury attorney.

You didn't ask a question, you made a veiled accusation that I was making things up which you immediately jumped on.  I answered your question then you even quote my answer while stating I talked with no attorney and now you want to know why I was in mediation.  Like you actually care based on your previous posts.

I am tired of your arrogance and personal attacks on various members here and am amazed that you have lasted this long.  You still have not answered my challenge to prove that I lied in another thread, just quietly disappear each time I challenge you, hence my question of getting a time out on this site.  Be a man, if you accuse me of something, you better be ready to show proof or you'll look stupid and foolish.  I'm waiting.

While we're at it, I'll state the obvious (which many here will agree with).  You have a warped view about law enforcement in that (I've observed over the years) you've always taken the view that LE can do no wrong.   When a person creates a thread or posts anything negative about LE, you go straight to personal attacks saying they're cop haters.  That is a reason I'd imagine many members here have you on IGNORE and why your I WAS WRONGED thread didn't go the way you wanted.  You are the little man that has no thick skin and think you should get special treatment because you've memorized the TX penal code.

SINCE YOU ARE FINALLY FEELING BRAVE, I CHALLENGE YOU AGAIN TO SHOW PROOF WHERE MY STORIES ABOUT MY PERSONAL LE ENCOUNTERS WERE LIES.  I know what you look like and I know for a fact that you were not present when these interactions occurred.  I also never gave you dates, locations, or officers' names for you to verify my stories.  So, how did you magically know moments after my posts that my stories were lies?

I actually wanted to help a fellow member out and foolishly attended your CHL class, helping you financially.  Big mistake that I'll never do again.

ETA:  If you watched any of these attack ads, you will see a section regarding Abbot and personal injury lawsuits so I answered the OP's question, which made it valid.  You just wanted to take a stab at me and it backfired.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 4:24:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Well, if personal inujury attorneys and the resident Paubots are against him,  that guarantees my vote for him.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 6:23:49 PM EDT
[#34]
What was the topic of this thread again?  It seems to have taken a left at Albuquerque.

Link Posted: 10/13/2014 7:18:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

wow. And we say liberals have no class.  If that was said by a liberal most here would decry them as evil and out of touch with decency.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suppose that was pretty harsh.

Let's just say that I dislike her very very much.  It would truly be difficult for me to stomach her being elected governor.  Every time I hear her speak, I just want to punch her in the face.  No, I've never hit a woman and I never would...but boy would I like to punch her in the face.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 7:59:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:I suppose that was pretty harsh.

Let's just say that I dislike her very very much.  It would truly be difficult for me to stomach her being elected governor.  Every time I hear her speak, I just want to punch her in the face.  No, I've never hit a woman and I never would...but boy would I like to punch her in the face.  
View Quote

I've met her on a few occasions, and dont like her or her politics any more than you do.

It's come to the point though where we (collective we, conservatives) bitch when the libs do or say something that crosses the line but think it's ok to do it ourselves. I can't and won't live that way any longer. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:32:18 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I've met her on a few occasions, and dont like her or her politics any more than you do.

It's come to the point though where we (collective we, conservatives) bitch when the libs do or say something that crosses the line but think it's ok to do it ourselves. I can't and won't live that way any longer. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:I suppose that was pretty harsh.

Hear, hear.  Well said.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 5:55:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Fuck Wendy Davis
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:14:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Fuck Wendy Davis
View Quote

I probably would. She's a MILF.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:07:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Pretty tasteless ad they have going, thought they were going to pull it off the air, but it's still running.  The one showing the wheelchair and talking about how much he sued for, like he chose to be handicap on purpose so he could sue.  And like most political ads, they leave out some key parts to the things they accuse him of supporting.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:22:11 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck Wendy Davis

Awesome. Just don't vote with your nads, hombre.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:18:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck Wendy Davis

I wasn't gonna.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:05:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because his opinion doesn't have merit without telling you how many lawyers?
I agree, txi deserves a timeout. He derps about as much as Wendy does. Very rude, knows everything. Like someone else said, just ask him.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:08:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

No, he didn't.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<snip>

No, he didn't.

+1
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:09:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

With this individual.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

With this individual.

+1
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:36:00 PM EDT
[#46]

If you have any attention span on your various attacks on me over the years, you should know why I was with a personal injury attorney.

You didn't ask a question, you made a veiled accusation that I was making things up which you immediately jumped on.  I answered your question then you even quote my answer while stating I talked with no attorney and now you want to know why I was in mediation.  Like you actually care based on your previous posts.

I am tired of your arrogance and personal attacks on various members here and am amazed that you have lasted this long.  You still have not answered my challenge to prove that I lied in another thread, just quietly disappear each time I challenge you, hence my question of getting a time out on this site.  Be a man, if you accuse me of something, you better be ready to show proof or you'll look stupid and foolish.  I'm waiting.

While we're at it, I'll state the obvious (which many here will agree with).  You have a warped view about law enforcement in that (I've observed over the years) you've always taken the view that LE can do no wrong.   When a person creates a thread or posts anything negative about LE, you go straight to personal attacks saying they're cop haters.  That is a reason I'd imagine many members here have you on IGNORE and why your I WAS WRONGED thread didn't go the way you wanted.  You are the little man that has no thick skin and think you should get special treatment because you've memorized the TX penal code.

SINCE YOU ARE FINALLY FEELING BRAVE, I CHALLENGE YOU AGAIN TO SHOW PROOF WHERE MY STORIES ABOUT MY PERSONAL LE ENCOUNTERS WERE LIES.  I know what you look like and I know for a fact that you were not present when these interactions occurred.  I also never gave you dates, locations, or officers' names for you to verify my stories.  So, how did you magically know moments after my posts that my stories were lies?

I actually wanted to help a fellow member out and foolishly attended your CHL class, helping you financially.  Big mistake that I'll never do again.

ETA:  If you watched any of these attack ads, you will see a section regarding Abbot and personal injury lawsuits so I answered the OP's question, which made it valid.  You just wanted to take a stab at me and it backfired.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top