User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 3:25:02 PM EDT
[#1]
eta double tap
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 4:00:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Are the sale price onyl good in store or can we buy online for us that will be out of town on BF
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 4:19:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are the sale price onyl good in store or can we buy online for us that will be out of town on BF
View Quote

These are in store prices only.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 1:12:04 PM EDT
[#4]
You have silencers?!!! And griffin armament ones in particular?!!
Man I have to come by. Looking for a revo 9/45
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 1:16:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, we have in stock:

Omega
762SD
Spartan 3
M4SD
Octane 9
4300-24-LT
Reece 7
Specwar 7.62
Sandman S
Sandman L
Optimus
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:26:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yes, we have in stock:

Specwar 7.62
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, we have in stock:

Specwar 7.62
might as well change the direct deposit for my paycheck to Runner Runner for the next couple of months.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:38:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I have to really come by if you have the Optimus already
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 9:39:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Any bf specials?
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:02:51 PM EDT
[#9]
unfortunate that you aren't trying to do some of these deals online.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:21:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Today's Giveaways:

You just need to be in the store for a chance to win, no purchase necessary.

10 AM  Ruger Elite 2-stage AR-15 Trigger

11 AM  Custom Cerakoted 30 oz Yeti cup

Noon  Engraved Bible Verse Spike's Crusader Lower

1 pm  Black Seekins Safety, Mag Button and Trigger Guard Set

2 pm  Black Rain NiB BCG

3 pm Ruger Elite 2-stage AR-15 Trigger

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

With any $20 purchase you are entered into our drawing for:

--You do not need to be present in order to win these drawings.--

5.56mm Texas Troublemaker AR-15 Rifle
5.56mm FDE Custom Built AR-15 Rifle
$50 Gift Certificate
$100 Gift Certificate
Spikes Light Weight NiB BCG
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:01:27 PM EDT
[#11]
The new showroom looks great. I picked up a Texas flag lower and a Ghost gun lower. Thanks for the cap and PMAG also.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:18:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The new showroom looks great. I picked up a Texas flag lower and a Ghost gun lower. Thanks for the cap and PMAG also.
View Quote

Agree - looks great guys!

Thanks for the lower deals, free PMAG, and swag. Now get to work on those 9mm uppers...

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:12:02 PM EDT
[#13]
I like the new store. picked up my free mag and hat.
Some stuff did follow me home.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:31:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Picked up a 9mm lower too. Will be making it into a nice little piece for the wifey.

Ceracoated purple.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:31:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Went by shortly before 3.  Expected a crowd but I guess the cold rain kept many away.  I hope I win something.  I assume that I am entered for the other drawing based on my purchase, but I wasn't given anything to fill out.

When I heard about the CSCO shooting I decided that I would buy an Anderson lower while there.  A small sale for RRG but I was treated like a valued customer.

They also gave me details on suppressors.  I am going to create a trust and get one of those suckers.  Damn, they are expensive.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:00:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Went by shortly before 3.  Expected a crowd but I guess the cold rain kept many away.  I hope I win something.  I assume that I am entered for the other drawing based on my purchase, but I wasn't given anything to fill out.

When I heard about the CSCO shooting I decided that I would buy an Anderson lower while there.  A small sale for RRG but I was treated like a valued customer.

They also gave me details on suppressors.  I am going to create a trust and get one of those suckers.  Damn, they are expensive.
View Quote

You needed to put your name and number on a ticket that they would give you.   I was there about the same time and picked up a ghost lower.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:19:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Any timelines for the 9mm uppers (with LRBHO)?
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 8:13:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

And 3-lug barrels?  
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 4:21:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 12/7/2015 10:54:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Don't want to give a definite timeline and then miss it, but should be very soon.
Link Posted: 12/7/2015 11:01:50 AM EDT
[#21]

FYI, Time Warner cut our phone service so our phone number is no longer working.  We hope to have it reestablished within a very short period of time.  In the mean time if you email us with your phone number we will have someone call you back on one of our cell phones.  We apologize for any inconvenience.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 6:24:41 PM EDT
[#22]
You guys gonna be at the Lewisville gun show this weekend?  If so, any sort of specials on lowers.  Looking to pick up both forged and polymer lowers.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 8:04:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You guys gonna be at the Lewisville gun show this weekend?  If so, any sort of specials on lowers.  Looking to pick up both forged and polymer lowers.
View Quote

We will be Lewisville.  We are out of Poly lowers as the mold is being repaired, but we should have some Polys in a few weeks.
Link Posted: 12/10/2015 4:36:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Engraving - do you perform this in house? Do you have some example pictures of your engraving work?
Link Posted: 12/11/2015 1:09:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Engraving - do you perform this in house? Do you have some example pictures of your engraving work?
View Quote

Here is some pics of full engraving we have done for some people:

Engraving Pictures
Link Posted: 12/11/2015 1:09:40 PM EDT
[#26]
We will be at Mesquite Rodeo and Lewsiville if you need any AR parts or accessories this weekend.  Come out and see us.
Link Posted: 12/11/2015 5:16:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Pretty cool option - I'll start spreading the word.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 4:30:26 PM EDT
[#28]
We are sorry for the disruption in our phone service over the past two weeks.  We had phone service through Time Warner and without warning they cut our service.  Time Warner then told us they could not restore the service for a month to 90 days.  We then setup new phone service with another provider, but Time Warner refused to give us our phone number back.  After haggling with them we decided to just set up new service with a new number.  Again we apologize to everyone who tried to reach us during this provider debacle and we can assure everyone we are still here.

Our new number is:  972-439-9698
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 5:47:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
We are sorry for the disruption in our phone service over the past two weeks.  We had phone service through Time Warner and without warning they cut our service.  Time Warner then told us they could not restore the service for a month to 90 days.  We then setup new phone service with another provider, but Time Warner refused to give us our phone number back.  After haggling with them we decided to just set up new service with a new number.  Again we apologize to everyone who tried to reach us during this provider debacle and we can assure everyone we are still here.

Our new number is:  972-439-9698
View Quote

Sounds like Time Warner treats business real well. I guess they hate gun businesses. I'm glad I dumped Time Warner.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 10:36:47 PM EDT
[#30]
What are your hours from now until Monday?
Need to swing by and get a CMC trigger + have it installed on a lower I got from ya'll.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 9:22:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
What are your hours from now until Monday?
Need to swing by and get a CMC trigger + have it installed on a lower I got from ya'll.
View Quote

10-6 Dec 31
10-6 Jan 1
10-6 Jan 2
CLOSED Sunday
10-6 Jan 4
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 10:32:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Any updates on the 9mm upper receivers?
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 11:22:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

and 308 upper/lowers
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 11:28:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

and 308 upper/lowers
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and 308 upper/lowers

Those are about two weeks out.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 2:17:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and 308 upper/lowers

Which - or both?

Link Posted: 12/31/2015 2:42:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Which - or both?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and 308 upper/lowers

Which - or both?

Both.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 10:59:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Are the Aero Gen2 lowers you sell at the gun shows for $60 blemished lowers?  They were not listed as blemished lowers.  The two lowers I bought at the gun show from you seem to be blemished lowers.  They have finish flaws and the safety selector holes are rough, nothing like my 5 other Aero lowers I recieved from another vendor.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:25:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Are the Aero Gen2 lowers you sell at the gun shows for $60 blemished lowers?  They were not listed as blemished lowers.  The two lowers I bought at the gun show from you seem to be blemished lowers.  They have finish flaws and the safety selector holes are rough, nothing like my 5 other Aero lowers I recieved from another vendor.
View Quote

No.   We did not purchase any blemish lowers from Aero Precision in 2015, and we get all Aero lowers straight from Aero directly; that's why we have such good pricing on them.  You might want to call Aero and give them a call and ask if they will replace them.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 1:15:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No.   We did not purchase any blemish lowers from Aero Precision in 2015, and we get all Aero lowers straight from Aero directly; that's why we have such good pricing on them.  You might want to call Aero and give them a call and ask if they will replace them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aero has great products (typically) but terrible customer service.  They make you return/ warranty any item you purchase through the distributor you bought them from.  

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 2:39:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Aero has great products (typically) but terrible customer service.  They make you return/ warranty any item you purchase through the distributor you bought them from.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you really the kind of person who would want to "return" a $60 stripped lower because of something like this?
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 3:46:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Pay for cheap, get cheap. Complain, your cheap.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 4:04:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure this is not true.  We deal directly with Aero and the people there and they have never asked us or told us to take defective lowers back for them.  If you need assistance with Aero contact us by email and we will give you direct contacts there you can talk with to resolve any issues you might have.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 4:53:18 PM EDT
[#43]
You should have a State of the Union sale
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:20:25 PM EDT
[#44]
We will be visiting San Antonio this weekend so if you need anything AR, come see us at Freeman Coliseum.  If you are in the DFW area come visit our store on Saturday, we will be open from 10-6.
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 4:42:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Do you guys ever set up at Market Hall? I haven't been to that show for a few years.
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 3:17:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Do you guys ever set up at Market Hall? I haven't been to that show for a few years.
View Quote

We used to, but left after a dispute with the management there.  Management let other vendors openly solicit customers at our tables as we were talking to the customers.   Management did nothing to stop it the other vendors after we asked them to stop it from happening.  We have no plans to go back at this time.
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 7:43:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

We used to, but left after a dispute with the management there.  Management let other vendors openly solicit customers at our tables as we were talking to the customers.   Management did nothing to stop it the other vendors after we asked them to stop it from happening.  We have no plans to go back at this time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Care to share?  I've never seen this happen, unless you count all the old farts that chase after folks to lowball them on their firearms.
Link Posted: 1/7/2016 11:22:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Care to share?  I've never seen this happen, unless you count all the old farts that chase after folks to lowball them on their firearms.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A vendor in the same isle with us was stopping people at the beginning of the isle and directing them to their table.  While not the best thing to do, we did not complain about that.  But later when customers were actively engaged in talking to our employees about the products the other vendor would interrupt and say hey, you have to see this, come over here and would walk the customer away from our tables.  This was unacceptable to us.  We complained and the Dallas Collectors Management did nothing.  We complained again and nothing happened.  Finally we demanded they do something.  Management walked over to the other vendor made jokes at our expense and laughed with the other vendor about how we were getting pissed off about it.  And to date we have never gotten any response other to "well it's no big deal" from the Dallas Collectors.  We are a major draw to gun shows--we have people constantly asking us what show we are attending so they can come out and buy. But we won't do business when we pay good money for tables just to have them circumvented because there is favoritism or perceived favoritism happening.
Link Posted: 1/7/2016 8:30:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

A vendor in the same isle with us was stopping people at the beginning of the isle and directing them to their table.  While not the best thing to do, we did not complain about that.  But later when customers were actively engaged in talking to our employees about the products the other vendor would interrupt and say hey, you have to see this, come over here and would walk the customer away from our tables.  This was unacceptable to us.  We complained and the Dallas Collectors Management did nothing.  We complained again and nothing happened.  Finally we demanded they do something.  Management walked over to the other vendor made jokes at our expense and laughed with the other vendor about how we were getting pissed off about it.  And to date we have never gotten any response other to "well it's no big deal" from the Dallas Collectors.  We are a major draw to gun shows--we have people constantly asking us what show we are attending so they can come out and buy. But we won't do business when we pay good money for tables just to have them circumvented because there is favoritism or perceived favoritism happening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WOW.  

I've never seen this type of behavior at any of the shows I've been to and am disappointed another person would act this way.  I've done business with almost every vendor at the shows, you included, so I am sorry this happened to you and understand your position to stay away.
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 7:57:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Any idea what the 9mm upper with LRBHO will cost?
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top