BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 8:14:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

just lowers in stock or anything else 9mm related?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dang work tomorrow... I'm going to miss out :-(

Just stopped in, not there yet. Should be in tomorrow.

I did however get to fondle a sample. VERY nice.

Barrels en route, uppers and bcgs two weeks out.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 11:17:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dang work tomorrow... I'm going to miss out :-(

Just stopped in, not there yet. Should be in tomorrow.

I did however get to fondle a sample. VERY nice.

Lowers are delayed slightly until Friday.  We will have a bunch at the Ft. Worth Gun Show this weekend.

We will have 9mm barrels, BCGS and complete uppers and accessories.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:48:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Will better save me a 9mm lower for this weekend. :-)
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 5:27:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Will better save me a 9mm lower for this weekend. :-)
View Quote

If you purchase a stripped 9mm lower at the Ft. Worth Gun Show this weekend you will receive a free 17-rd Magpul Glock Magazine to go with it.  This is good only at this weekend's gun show.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 5:18:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Got my 9mm Thor's Hammer this morning.
WOOT!
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 5:31:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Also picked one up today. Thanks again guys.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:44:36 PM EDT
[#7]
since they dont have uppers (yet) what are yall running?
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:34:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Any 9mm upper with a ramped 9mm bolt will work. CMMG, Rock River, Spikes...etc..
I have a Rock River and a JP both fit it just fine, the problem is the bolt. You will need to mill your bolt to work with the glock mag.
Google it there are many write-ups about it doing . Im just gonna mill the JP bolt since it is already partially relieved.

You can purchase a bolt already relieved but expect to pay between $199-$250.00 for one.

Let the building begin!

Bigjeep

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:14:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I was impressed with these lowers. The complete lower is really the best deal when you price out the components.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 9:50:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Do you guys have a suggested buffer/buffer spring to use with these lowers? I plan on running a 7-9" barrel with a can some of the time FWIW. Probably 115grn factory loads.  Also, any restrictions on LPKs? I know some other dedicated 9mm lowers have issues with certain kits. Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 1:13:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Do you guys have a suggested buffer/buffer spring to use with these lowers? I plan on running a 7-9" barrel with a can some of the time FWIW. Probably 115grn factory loads.  Also, any restrictions on LPKs? I know some other dedicated 9mm lowers have issues with certain kits. Thanks guys.
View Quote

Any lpk will work.  Our test 9mm is a 7.5" barrel and it worked with a standard 9mm buffer, carbine buffer tube, carbine spring.    You can also add six quarters at the end of the buffer tube to prevent damage to the bolt catch during a last round bolt hold open feature.  All 9mm bcgs are shorter than standard bcgs (the exact distance of six quarters stacked together).  In some hotter loads the six quarters will prevent over travel and slamming back on to the bolt catch.  I hope this helps.
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 1:19:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Any lpk will work.  Our test 9mm is a 7.5" barrel and it worked with a standard 9mm buffer, carbine buffer tube, carbine spring.    You can also add six quarters at the end of the buffer tube to prevent damage to the bolt catch during a last round bolt hold open feature.  All 9mm bcgs are shorter than standard bcgs (the exact distance of six quarters stacked together).  In some hotter loads the six quarters will prevent over travel and slamming back on to the bolt catch.  I hope this helps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmm. Seems to me there may be an opportunity from someone with a lath to make a lightweight spacer for that purpose.
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 6:20:56 PM EDT
[#13]

Just an FYI, we will be open Monday Labor Day from 10-6.
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 8:48:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

No rest for the wicked....

Link Posted: 9/6/2015 9:19:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

With the aforementioned buffers/springs in stock?
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 9:27:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 10:08:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

Big gulps, huh. Welp, see you tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 9:34:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Just received mine . Very nice lower . Machining loos top notch . Thank you
Now uppers please
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 10:12:10 AM EDT
[#19]
We will be at the Ft. Worth gun show this weekend.  We will also be at the New San Antonio gun show as well.  Free 17-rd Glock magazine if you buy a stripped 9mm lower at the gunshows.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 1:11:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Are yall open on Columbus day?
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 11:24:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Are yall open on Columbus day?
View Quote

Yes, we are.
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 7:26:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Runner Runner will be at the following shows this weekend:

Tier 1 Mesquite Rodeo  -- come see us and mention AR15 and receive a free Glock mag with the purchase of any 9mm lower.  Gun show pricing for the 9mm lowers $149.99 ($20 off normal retail price)

Premier, San Antonio -- come see us in SA and pick up Anderson stripped lowers for $39.99 each.
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 12:34:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Stopped by and picked up an Aero Precision Ghost lower. Didn't notice the markings until I got home. Anybody know the meaning/background behind the safe and fire markings? Or am I being really dense?

Link Posted: 10/15/2015 3:44:55 PM EDT
[#24]
The latter

Democrat from California was talking about ARs.  The [D] is for Democrat lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgpRY8E25Vw
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 11:23:41 PM EDT
[#25]
If you don't like I will take it off your hands.
I find these both ironic and hilarious at the same time.
Ghost Gun!

-Bigjeep-
Link Posted: 10/16/2015 8:34:47 AM EDT
[#26]
How much was the lower? I need to get one of those. What is on the other side?
Link Posted: 10/16/2015 8:35:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Double.
Link Posted: 10/16/2015 11:21:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
How much was the lower? I need to get one of those. What is on the other side?
View Quote

$69.99

Other side has nothing except for the fire control markings. What caught my eye was no logo, so I bought it. I wasn't aware of the backstory.

http://www.runnerrunnerguns.com/product_p/ffl-aero-ghost-lower.htm

Link Posted: 10/16/2015 11:46:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Thanks. I think I will have to go get one.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 1:03:51 PM EDT
[#30]
We will be out at the Lewisville gun show this weekend.  We will have the new Texas Aero lowers as well as a bunch of other goodies.  Come out and see us.  

On a side note, we will be moving into a bigger showroom next month and will have a big sale on everything.  Food, prizes, giveaways, etc.
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 10:51:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
We will be out at the Lewisville gun show this weekend.  We will have the new Texas Aero lowers as well as a bunch of other goodies.  Come out and see us.  

On a side note, we will be moving into a bigger showroom next month and will have a big sale on everything.  Food, prizes, giveaways, etc.
View Quote

I hope you stay in the same general area. It's only a 5 minute drive for me to get to your store. Moving into the Cheaper than Dirt location I hope?

Will you have a black billet "Come and Take It" lower on sale at the show? If so I'll make a point to go, I'm needing one of those for my next build.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 1:14:41 AM EDT
[#32]
What is the date of the Grand Opening/new place/sale ?

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 8:17:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 12:25:09 PM EDT
[#34]
In for more info on the new showroom and open date.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 3:44:42 PM EDT
[#35]
they are moving to a bigger space in the same building (last they told me about a month ago) - looking forward to it!

ETA: I dropped off a Seekins rail for cerekoting on the 13th OCT.. any idea of when you'll be getting that batch of equipment back from finishing?

thank you!
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 1:13:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Black Friday
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 1:14:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
they are moving to a bigger space in the same building (last they told me about a month ago) - looking forward to it!

ETA: I dropped off a Seekins rail for cerekoting on the 13th OCT.. any idea of when you'll be getting that batch of equipment back from finishing?

thank you!
View Quote

We just had a big batch of stuff come in from cerakote yesterday.  Give us a call or email us with your info and we can check.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 11:03:21 PM EDT
[#38]
I can say that the 9mm lower runs well with a Palmetto 9mm upper. Good work on this.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:35:31 AM EDT
[#39]
We will be at the Allen and Bigtown gun shows this weekend, come out and see us.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 12:01:53 AM EDT
[#40]
On Black Friday, Nov 27 we will move to our new location, which is just a few doors down from our existing space.  Here is our grand re-opening sales we will be having that day.

HIGHLIGHTS:

If you purchase anything over $20 you can win one of two AR-15 Rifles & more (don't need to be present to win)
First 100 people in the door get free PMAGS just for showing up.
If you are in the store at the top of the hour you will have a chance to win free stuff (gift certificates, a Spike's Jack Lower, Seekins accessories, etc.) No purchase necessary on these hourly drawings.

Here is our flyer, hope you see you there!  Doors open at 9am.

Black Friday Sale Flyer
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 12:15:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Black Friday
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Black Friday
Already scheduled to work at the hospital 7a-7p.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 1:16:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Lower parts kits in stock? Need to finish a lower to go with my 6.8 upper I built.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 9:09:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
On Black Friday, Nov 27 we will move to our new location, which is just a few doors down from our existing space.  Here is our grand re-opening sales we will be having that day.

HIGHLIGHTS:

If you purchase anything over $20 you can win one of two AR-15 Rifles & more (don't need to be present to win)
If you are in the store at the top of the hour you will have a chance to win free stuff (gift certificates, a Spike's Jack Lower, Seekins accessories, etc.) No purchase necessary on these hourly drawings.

Black Friday Sale Flyer
View Quote

Nice. I guess I will stop by.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 9:17:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

HIGHLIGHTS:

Black Friday Sale Flyer
View Quote

You guys might talk to the building owners about coning off the parking lot to keep overflow from walmart out.  I've seen it damn near to the highway before.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 9:53:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Lower parts kits in stock? Need to finish a lower to go with my 6.8 upper I built.
View Quote

Yes, from several different companies also.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 11:45:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Any word on the AR-9 Uppers?

Got moneh ready to throw at you!
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 2:16:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/18/2015 4:19:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

All the parts are ready except for the springs which go into the uppers.  Several spring winding companies have failed to deliver on their production processes.  One company has the springs in production now so as soon as they arrive the uppers can be assembled and will be ready.  We appreciate your patience.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 7:52:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

All the parts are ready except for the springs which go into the uppers.  Several spring winding companies have failed to deliver on their production processes.  One company has the springs in production now so as soon as they arrive the uppers can be assembled and will be ready.  We appreciate your patience.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excellent - waiting patiently...

Link Posted: 11/21/2015 10:59:51 AM EDT
[#50]
I guess I'll have to stop by for a lower or two on BF.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top