Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 5:10:31 PM EDT
[#1]
went by the shop Friday. Nice selection of assembled uppers and such. I really liked the Giselle triggers installed to test.  When I'm ready to buy I'll go back to pick.

Just waiting on them to hopefully get Diamondhead 308 rails in soon......
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 10:52:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's very reasonable - I know that this will vary somewhat, but what is a good ballpark turnaround time for a 3-piece set like this?

Thanks!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do y'all guys carry anything for DPMS 308s? Such as bolt catch and ejection port cover.

And how much to get a cerakote job done on stripped lower, upper, and handguard?

Thanks

Not right now.

Each piece would be $30 for a single color, but a lower and upper together would be $50.  So, $80.

That's very reasonable - I know that this will vary somewhat, but what is a good ballpark turnaround time for a 3-piece set like this?

Thanks!

Reasonable? I think that's more than an excellent price!
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 12:53:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do y'all guys carry anything for DPMS 308s? Such as bolt catch and ejection port cover.

And how much to get a cerakote job done on stripped lower, upper, and handguard?

Thanks

Not right now.

Each piece would be $30 for a single color, but a lower and upper together would be $50.  So, $80.

Thanks!

Oh yeah defiantly. I will drop the parts off as soon as I get everything.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 12:20:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

Not right now.

Thanks!

$30 bucks! damn, I have to rethink my current build. I have a Titanium upper/lower from them and the Cerakote is a really nice job. I was going to just leave the handgaurd black, but now maybe I should get it titanium also.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 11:50:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

$30 bucks! damn, I have to rethink my current build. I have a Titanium upper/lower from them and the Cerakote is a really nice job. I was going to just leave the handgaurd black, but now maybe I should get it titanium also.
View Quote

Magpie's Stealth Gray works really well with Titanium (fyi).
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 9:25:54 PM EDT
[#6]

My Matrix .308 build from Runner Runner.
Cant wait to shoot it next week.

Bigjeep
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 9:41:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s1080.photobucket.com/user/bigjeeptx/media/Guns/IMG_2444_zpsb519b079.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j332/bigjeeptx/Guns/IMG_2444_zpsb519b079.jpg</a>

Bigjeep
View Quote

Nice looking gun.

Put some march ammo through it and let us know how it shoots.

Txl
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 10:47:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Nice looking gun.

Txl
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<a href="http://s1080.photobucket.com/user/bigjeeptx/media/Guns/IMG_2444_zpsb519b079.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j332/bigjeeptx/Guns/IMG_2444_zpsb519b079.jpg</a>

Bigjeep

Nice looking gun.

Txl

Thanks
Thats the plan. I Cant wait!
Bigjeep
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 6:14:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Stopped by today.  Nice little shop.  Needs to be bigger.  Gets crowded fast!  

Ditto the comments above on the selection of uppers and triggers.  Decent little selection of parts and accessories.  Not huge, but decent, and better than CTD Guns, IMO.

Went in looking for a MIAD, but they were out of stock.  Bought a BCM Mod 3 grip to try out.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 11:14:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Stopled by the shop today and accidently spent $550

Nice selection and good sales staff...cheaper than building online. No complaints.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:22:30 PM EDT
[#11]
FYI--

We will be open all this week (Monday through Saturday) during SHOT show.  Some unlucky staff members drew the short straw and will stay behind to fulfill your AR needs.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:53:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yes.  But in store we might have a few extra.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is your website pretty up to date on what lowers you have in stock? I was considering coming buy tomorrow and picking a couple up.

Drove 2 hours to get to your store yesterday, only to be told that the website isn't up to date and the receivers that I wanted weren't in stock.  

Any way to order stuff in advance, or to buy off your website and pick up in store?  I really want one (or two) of your Gonzalez Flag Billet lowers, and I don't mind coming to pick it up, but I also don't want to drive 4 hours for nothing.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 4:45:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Drove 2 hours to get to your store yesterday, only to be told that the website isn't up to date and the receivers that I wanted weren't in stock.  

Any way to order stuff in advance, or to buy off your website and pick up in store?  I really want one (or two) of your Gonzalez Flag Billet lowers, and I don't mind coming to pick it up, but I also don't want to drive 4 hours for nothing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is your website pretty up to date on what lowers you have in stock? I was considering coming buy tomorrow and picking a couple up.

Sorry about that.  Yes, you can.  If you go to the website and then check out  you can select in store pickup.  The products will then be pulled for you and set off to the side and you can come pick them up at your leisure.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 10:31:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Sorry about that.  Yes, you can.  If you go to the website and then check out  you can select in store pickup.  The products will then be pulled for you and set off to the side and you can come pick them up at your leisure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What happens when the website says something is in stock, but it's not?  

Is there a way to add cerakote to something purchased on the website?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:04:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The website is live inventory and supposed to be updated automatically to prevent you from purchasing anything out of stock.  But occasionally it does have an error and let something slip in.  It is rare though.

Yes, you can.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 5:37:25 PM EDT
[#16]
We have an end of month sale on our in store, in stock, complete upper receivers.  Take 10% off any in stock complete upper we have in our store.  No strings, no complications--just buy and save.

One Day Only -- Saturday Jan 31, 2015 -- 10am to 5pm.

10% Off Complete Uppers
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 10:56:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Will you be in Irving this weekend? If not McKinney it is!
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 11:44:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Will you be in Irving this weekend? If not McKinney it is!
View Quote

We will be in Irving.  Come see us.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 10:48:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Ordering my BCM upper tonight for my first build!  Going to need some accessories!  I have been to Cheaper Than Dirt a couple of times before hearing about you guys; I was pretty disappointed with their service.

I'm glad I saw this post! Your pricing looks extremely competitive.  I can't wait to swing by this weekend or next to get everything I need!
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 11:01:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Any cmt receivers, santan receivers, 458 socom stuff, primary arms optics, vortex optics, xtech grip, ar 308 parts, kydex holsters, belts, silencers, scorpion evo?
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 12:02:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Any cmt receivers, santan receivers, 458 socom stuff, primary arms optics, vortex optics, xtech grip, ar 308 parts, kydex holsters, belts, silencers, scorpion evo?
View Quote

You can go on our website and see most of the stuff we have.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 12:41:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 2:01:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
When will you start stocking 9mm stuff?
View Quote

We are testing some 9mm stuff now.  We expect to have 9mm/10mm/.45 AR-15 Lowers which use Glock Mags by summer.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 5:19:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

We are testing some 9mm stuff now.  We expect to have 9mm/10mm/.45 AR-15 Lowers which use Glock Mags by summer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Want this in 9, LWD I think has one, rather buy from you guys
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 6:38:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that's a no for anyone else wondering.  Thanks
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 11:25:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Problem for me is getting a 10mm upper
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 10:59:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Thanks RunnnerRunnerGuns! The Cerakoting turned out GREAT!

Great service as usual. If anyone hasn't been here yet, I would suggest you go check them out. Warning. You may go broke on your first trip

Link Posted: 2/15/2015 6:22:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Nice to finally see some of their cerakote work!
Any problem reassembling your rifle or did you have them take care of everything?
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 11:47:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Nice to finally see some of their cerakote work!
Any problem reassembling your rifle or did you have them take care of everything?
View Quote

Take down Pins and Pivot Pin holes will need be sanded a little but other than that it fits like a glove. Nice and Tight

Here is another pic of just the stripped upper and lower

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 2:51:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Would you guys do a 1911 bare frame in Cerakote?
If so, how much ?
Thx.guys........
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:26:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Would you guys do a 1911 bare frame in Cerakote?
If so, how much ?
Thx.guys........
View Quote

Yes, pistols are $125.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 3:19:41 AM EDT
[#32]
We will be in Ft. Worth this weekend showing off our rifles, lowers, uppers & more.  If you stop by pick up a coupon for $10 off SBR engraving and/or logo engraving on lower receivers.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 10:59:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Who makes your lower parts kits?
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 11:07:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Springs and stuff come from CT Spring.  We source some triggers from Sneider and some from a Metal shop in Nevada.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:46:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Springs and stuff come from CT Spring.  We source some triggers from Sneider and some from a Metal shop in Nevada.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks, I made it in today and bought an lpk with ALG trigger and a couple other items.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 7:30:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
We will be in Ft. Worth this weekend showing off our rifles, lowers, uppers & more.  If you stop by pick up a coupon for $10 off SBR engraving and/or logo engraving on lower receivers.
View Quote

Will you have examples of your engraving at the show?
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 10:33:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Yes, we will send a sample.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 11:37:59 PM EDT
[#38]
What businesses are around you? My GPS took me to the Blue Goose parking lot lol.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 10:48:49 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

What businesses are around you? My GPS took me to the Blue Goose parking lot lol.
View Quote
I think it is in the same lot.

Link Posted: 3/14/2015 10:56:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You were close at blue goose. They are behind academy. Sort between academy and Walmart.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 4:18:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You were close at blue goose. They are behind academy. Sort between academy and Walmart.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.  If you walk out of Wal Mart and look to the right you will see two white buildings.  We are in there.  This is on the backside of Academy and Blue Goose.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 9:47:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Do you guys do the cerakote in the kryptek?  

looking to get lower, upper and rail.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 12:20:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Do you guys do the cerakote in the kryptek?  

looking to get lower, upper and rail.
View Quote

We have done that before.
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 2:51:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Love this shop. I just bought my first lower from them at a gun show in January and as of today I now have a complete rifle, a pistol and a built lower for a second rifle I'm putting together. I blame Runner Runner for being so close to me. Not sure if I'd have all this stuff if I had to mail order everything. They've always been very helpful, even to a complete newbie no matter how dumb your question!
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 9:11:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Another +1 for Runner Runner and their cerakote guy.  
Dropped it off last Saturday and picked it up today. (it was ready Thursday, but I'm 2 hours away)

Link Posted: 3/22/2015 9:14:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Dropped it off last Saturday and picked it up today. (it was ready Thursday, but I'm 2 hours away)
http://i.imgur.com/nxCPft0l.jpg
View Quote

What color is that?
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 1:45:07 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
What color is that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What color is that?

Pistachio is what I would call it neat choice. What are you matching it to?

Link Posted: 3/22/2015 10:05:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ready for Easter
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 10:48:46 PM EDT
[#49]
You guys have a Class 3/SOT to cerakote a silencer?
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:18:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You guys have a Class 3/SOT to cerakote a silencer?
View Quote

Yes.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top