Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2014 10:17:45 PM EDT

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2014/09/18/sex-offender-says-deputy-forced-him-take-nude-photos/15863857/

DECATUR -- A man who claims a Wise County sheriff's deputy forced him to take nude photographs while registering for the state's sex offender database says he thinks there are other victims.

When he went to register as a sex offender at the Wise County Sheriff's Office in June, he encountered Deputy Chad Hightower. The man says Hightower told him a new state law required all sex offenders be photographed in the nude."There was nobody there, opened the gate, and he closed the gate behind us and went into one of the back rooms and I proceeded to take my clothes off and he took more pictures," said the man.According to an arrest warrant affidavit, Hightower asked the man to become aroused, which he refused to do.The victim soon went to outside authorities, and after a Texas Rangers investigation, Hightower was arrested late last week.

When investigators inspected Hightower's county camera, they found images of "...several more nude males that appear to be in the same bathroom [...] others are in the county impound office and yet more in what appears to be a residence."

It doesn't surprise the sex offender, who still lives in Wise County.

"He told me that second time he had four or five more people he had to take pictures for," said the 28-year-old.

Hightower is on leave from the sheriff's office. He has reportedly filed retirement papers with the county.

He posted a $25,000 bond and currently faces a felony charge of improper photography.

A message left for Sheriff David Walker wasn't returned.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:22:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Seemed a little odd for a standard job application too.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:04:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I never knew one story could contain so much irony.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 6:14:05 PM EDT
[#3]
So is this some type of street justice or just pervy herpity derp?
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:41:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:02:58 PM EDT
[#5]
That poor sex offender!  I guess what comes around goes around.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:49:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

If that were the case then the deputy should have raped him
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:59:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe the guy was a molester?

Fuck both of them.  I think we could agree there.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:12:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top