Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2014 5:18:21 PM EDT
Anyone ever been to their retail store in NW Houston?  Selection any good?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:22:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Looked like a bunch of reloads stacked in a storefront, attended to by some disinterested guys.  Prices didn't look that good, either.

Just my first impression.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:07:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I order via their website when they have either free shipping or $5 shipping sales.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:15:23 PM EDT
[#3]
The one on 290? I went there when they first opened before the panic. Had good prices then.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:58:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The one on 290? I went there when they first opened before the panic. Had good prices then.
View Quote

Rudy has pretty good prices for people on the 3-Gun circuit.  You have to be a registered competitor for the match and he'll ship or deliver it to the match.

mm
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 7:27:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Anyone ever been to their retail store in NW Houston?  Selection any good?
View Quote

I went their about a year ago, they had a nice selection.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:55:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Rudy and his guys are great people.  

Nice store. Generally well stocked.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:50:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Store had some good stock when I was there, but the prices were not that attractive.  I still do better on gunbot.net.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:14:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I have visited the store several times.  Always been a good experience.
I really like their Xtreme line of plated pistol bullets. These are the highest quality I have ever used in 30+ years of reloading. They are a little higher than some other lines but I have found them to be extremely accurate over other brands.  
Likewise, when I am not running my handloads in 3 gun SPR, I have found the Freedom 60 grain Vmax load to be nothing short of excellent.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top