Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2014 3:32:45 PM EDT
I'm a newly registered long time lurker from SE Texas.  My grandfather taught me how to shoot safely back in 1968 so I'm not exactly a newbie though the hobby comes and goes in my interest level.  I bought my AR in 2012 before Aurora and started lurking here because I didn't (and still don't really) have the quality knowledge to contribute much substantial.

At any rate, I know I'll forever be known as a '14er around here but since I've enjoyed the site and learned quite a bit here, I thought it time to register and say hey.

Hey. And Hook'em Horns!  
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:39:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome!  Don't worry about the date, mine shows as whatever now but I've been here off and on since '98.

No knowledge necessary for HTF, just bring your sarcasm
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 7:02:34 PM EDT
[#2]
welcome..Texas is big, east, west, north south?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 7:13:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Between Houston and Galveston.  In the only city in the world that can claim that over half of the people who have walked on the moon were residents at the time.  Extra credit if you can name that town without google.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:51:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Between Houston and Galveston.  In the only city in the world that can claim that over half of the people who have walked on the moon were residents at the time.  Extra credit if you can name that town without google.
View Quote

I would guess either Seabrook or Clear Lake but I couldn't say 100%.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:24:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Kemah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top