Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2014 3:13:23 PM EDT
Cuffed in the backseat. The guy who called the cops on him was on the radio. Here is a YouTube video that someone took while it was on. The cops just let him go in a car that wasn't even in his name. HPD better get off there ass. I didn't want this to get buried in the other thread and thought you guys wanted to know.

http://youtu.be/MWBBWHKydD0
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 6:38:02 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Cuffed in the backseat. The guy who called the cops on him was on the radio. Here is a YouTube video that someone took while it was on. The cops just let him go in a car that wasn't even in his name. HPD better get off there ass. I didn't want this to get buried in the other thread and thought you guys wanted to know.

View Quote
Sounds to me that even though the cops couldn't arrest the guy...now he is on somebodies radar.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:24:58 AM EDT
[#2]
It MAY fall under tx penal code 71.022 coercing, inducing, or soliciting membership in a criminal street gang but im not sure if crimes committed in another country qualify IS as a Tx criminal street gang.

That being said, that guy on the youtube link is saying that hes all about the constitution but some guy looks like a terrorist so lets throw away the constitution and just throw the suspect in a dark hole on general principal...
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 7:48:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I appreciate you(arsr4me not the OP) taking the complete stranger's side and automatically think that we (HPD) are on our asses.

The fact of the matter is that several alphabet agencies are involved in that incident.  The guy who called the cops is upset that "nothing was done" because he doesn't see the behind the scenes investigation going on. Mr. Impatient needs to understand that we have to build a case, not just take people away.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:40:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I posted the original thread.  Seems to me that this fella is getting what he asked for.  Wearing that emblem here is akin to wearing a U.S. flag emblem on your shirt in Iraq, A-stan, Syria, etc.  Difference is, he's not dangling from a yard arm right now.  The attention you want may not be the attention you get.

What is it they say about being careful what you ask for...
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:23:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote

And do what? Arrest people because of the shirts they wear?

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:53:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huh no. Get informed and work with the local communities to not let these assholes get a foothold. If you boys in blue are to ignorant to understand how all this is playing out then go write traffic tickets and play with your batons.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:02:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Huh no. Get informed and work with the local communities to not let these assholes get a foothold. If you boys in blue are to ignorant to understand how all this is playing out then go write traffic tickets and play with your batons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that means what, exactly?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:53:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

There's a lot of Derp in your comment.  Most municipal agencies do not have the statutory authority to detain someone based off what clothes they wear.  Remember, it's not against the law to wear something that may offend someone.  Maybe you should read the Texas Penal Code and let us know exactly what Statute should be used to "keep these assholes from getting a foothold".

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:07:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

There's a lot of Derp in your comment.  Most municipal agencies do not have the statutory authority to detain someone based off what clothes they wear.  Remember, it's not against the law to wear something that may offend someone.  Maybe you should read the Texas Penal Code and let us know exactly what Statute should be used to "keep these assholes from getting a foothold".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where in his comment did he say that the guy should be detained or that he broke a certain law?  I think what he was saying was just collect intel on him by working with the community and seeing whats up with this guy.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:49:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Where in his comment did he say that the guy should be detained or that he broke a certain law?  I think what he was saying was just collect intel on him by working with the community and seeing whats up with this guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought domestic spying was a no no?

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:11:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gotta love hypocrites. .  They are perfectly OK with advocating a police state when the  news media gets ahold of their sweaty little brains.  It's okay to go all Stasi on the OTHER guy they don't like.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:30:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Gotta love hypocrites. .  They are perfectly OK with advocating a police state when the  news media gets ahold of their sweaty little brains.  It's okay to go all Stasi on the OTHER guy they don't like.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody is impressed.  Calm down.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:36:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you even 4th Amendment bro?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top