Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2014 3:30:41 AM EDT
Howdy Gentlemen,

One of our company's key vendor will be visiting us next month, and he asked if I can arrange some helicopter hog hunting AND aerial target practice (preferably with machine guns being an option).  I had came across outfitters who offer something similar, but wanted to pick the local expert's brain before committing to anything.  Can you guys help out and give us some recommendation?  Budget is $15,000 to $20,000 for the entire group, 5~6 shooters total plus a photographer, maximum stay is 3 days (ideally 2 days 1 night).  Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Wallace
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:05:09 AM EDT
[#1]
A few days in Iraq?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:08:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A few days in Iraq?
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:27:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Contact Jeramey at AR15Targets.com. He sets up some helihunts.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:55:24 AM EDT
[#4]
ContAct Trey Moore, Phone: (979) 774-9200 | Fax: (979) 774-9210
Email: [email protected]

He can put you in touch with a guy that does just this type of stuff.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:11:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Wallace, we have all those requirements covered within a short drive of DFW airport, IM me for more information, your group won't be disappointed.
Executive Outdoor Adventures
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:17:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Cool, thanks for all the suggestions so far!  I will definitely hit each of them up and see what we can arrange.  Please keep'em coming too!

Cheers,
Wallace
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 5:09:43 PM EDT
[#7]
FPNI
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 8:27:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Contact Jeramey at AR15Targets.com. He sets up some helihunts.
View Quote

Heli Gunner on the Web or Facebook. No association other than knowing Jermey a few years.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 10:32:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Cool, thanks for all the suggestions so far!  I will definitely hit each of them up and see what we can arrange.  Please keep'em coming too!

Cheers,

Wallace
View Quote

looking forward to it, should be a great time!

safe travels
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top