Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2014 10:32:50 AM EDT
Imminent Terrorist Attack Warning By Feds on US Border

Islamic terrorist groups are operating in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez and planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle born improvised explosive devices (VBIED). High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources have confirmed to Judicial Watch that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the border has been issued.  Agents across a number of Homeland Security, Justice and Defense agencies have all been placed on alert and instructed to aggressively work all possible leads and sources concerning this imminent terrorist threat.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/bulletins/imminent-terrorist-attack-warning-feds-us-border/
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:32:10 AM EDT
[#1]
How did you post that many times since April 2014 ? That's amazing!
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:34:11 AM EDT
[#2]
And they still won't crack down at the border ,they are going to wait for the first bomb to go off.
Then run around in circles awhile.THEN, oh, lets check every third vehicle instead of every fifth one.

Short story: We be fucked !
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:37:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Self employed and home office so my boss allows me to surf Arfcom on and on throughout the day when I am here.
I pad on my lap at night watching tv when at home.
It's a bunch huh? Probably not a good sign.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 12:48:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

He'd have more if his mom didn't keep calling out of the basement to take out the trash and unload the dishwasher.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:27:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I also hear UK was put on severe alert today....
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:34:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Self employed and home office so my boss allows me to surf Arfcom on and on throughout the day when I am here.

Not really it's your time and if it makes you happy do it. I was just sincerely impressed.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really it's your time and if it makes you happy do it. I was just sincerely impressed.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:40:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:31:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

How did you post so little since 2012?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:57:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
because Judicial Watch is known for their reliability.  They have 'sources' but don't reveal who they are and why they're so privileged to have such information but other news outlets, or really more official news outlets aren't getting the same sources.
View Quote

OK

we'll wait for HufPo makes the announcement, they're far more reliable.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:55:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Full time job,a 100 mile round trip commute, family ranch to run, one out of the house and about to get married with granddaughter, a wife that can't get enough granddaughter ,one just outta school about to head to basic. That's a good question.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:50:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Been hearing this all day long here in El Paso.  It's been on the news
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:40:52 PM EDT
[#13]
But Odumbo says im not supose to worry. That fucker is just wanting an attack to happen here so he can do some crazy ass martial law shit or something i think.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:42:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
But Odumbo says im not supose to worry. That fucker is just wanting an attack to happen here so he can do some crazy ass martial law shit or something i think.
View Quote

Nail.Head.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 3:53:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Martial Law is the plan by Obummer. He needs a crisis to get total control.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 8:17:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

He'd have more if his mom didn't keep calling out of the basement to take out the trash and unload the dishwasher.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

basement in texas?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 9:14:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

basement in texas?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

basement in texas?

I hear that alot. Do people not think we can have basements here? Its just an Engineering problem of finding out weight versus buoyancy, even in a  high water table area its possible. There are huge underground rooms that hold alot of the sewer system  stuff underground in things called a dry lift station. Some of these rooms are bigger than most peoples houses.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 4:10:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I hear that alot. Do people not think we can have basements here? Its just an Engineering problem of finding out weight versus buoyancy, even in a  high water table area its possible. There are huge underground rooms that hold alot of the sewer system  stuff underground in things called a dry lift station. Some of these rooms are bigger than most peoples houses.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

basement in texas?

i think everyone understands that we can have them but, the part in red makes it seem like it is a common thing in texas to have a basement in your house. it is not common at all. so not common  that it would be known as rare . hence the comment
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 4:30:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

i think everyone understands that we can have them but, the part in red makes it seem like it is a common thing in texas to have a basement in your house. it is not common at all. so not common  that it would be known as rare . hence the comment
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

basement in texas?

Yep, a lot of builders offer a " Texas basement" which is usually a semi finished 2nd floor storage room which has a fire rated door and no hvac . I wish I had a real basement. They are really the way to go. You can access your MEP's without having to get a jackhammer. Plus all the extra semi conditioned storage area makes a great storm shelter.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 4:44:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
And they still won't crack down at the border ,they are going to wait for the first bomb to go off.
Then run around in circles awhile.THEN, oh, lets check every third vehicle instead of every fifth one.

View Quote

The way I figure, it is one of two things, and neither of which is a backfire-
Cloward-Piven is working exactly as planned

Or

This is an unexpected bonus to above

Either way, I guarantee you that this will be used to take away our personal freedoms. If they can tie it to a way to take out our 2A rights, they will.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 8:23:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Un-possible.  
Nothing but future 'Mericuhns are coming across the border, seeking to rid themselves of dictatorships where their natural productive and enterprising abilities were kept in chains...and if you disagree with that your raycis.
Amen, hallelujah

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 8:49:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Let's hope that if something happens in Texas and Obummer tries martial law here that our state and local governments tell the Feds to pound sand. We don't need their assistance down here.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:50:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

More than likely spend time, money and resources to make sure that people do not retaliate against Muslims in general.

I agree that they will not actually do anything to secure the border.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top