Quoted:
First keep out the Democrats.
Then throw out the RINOs.

View Quote

Exactly.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:07:38 PM EDT
[#2]
IF YOU DON'T VOTE, DON'T BITCH!
Yes, I'm yelling, because some of you folks simply don't get it.

If you don't vote, the other guys love it because you essentially gave them a free vote by denying your vote to their opponent.

And if you don't vote for someone who can actually win, (read the ending to that last item again....)

Sitting home and whining because the candidate who is the lesser of evils isn't perfect (read the ending to the same last item again....)

This is simple. Vote for somebody--vote against somebody--but VOTE! Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:42:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you don't vote, the other guys love it because you essentially gave them a free vote by denying your vote to their opponent.

View Quote

How do we determine which side gets those free votes?

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 11:13:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Guys like you gave us Barack Obama.  Thanks a lot.

The worst republican is still better than any democrat.  Voting libertarian takes a vote away from the republican candidate.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will vote for any Libertarian before I vote for Cornhole.

The worst republican is still better than any democrat.  Voting libertarian takes a vote away from the republican candidate.

Guys like you ensure we're stuck with only two parties to choose from.  Thanks a lot.

Quoted:
Not voting republican just because a candidate doesn't meet your personal expectations is selfish and irresponsible.
We need to stop this childish bullshit complaining about the republican party and get to the polls and vote.
Just because things aren't going the way you think they should doesn't give you any right to sabotage the entire republican party.

Damn, dude.  Listen to what you're saying.  Your comments make me think about all the times that I've wondered how totalitarian regimes are established.  I've never met anyone that has said anything like this in my presence.  I hope these were just poorly chosen words and that you explain what you really meant.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 12:20:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Guys like you ensure we're stuck with only two parties to choose from.  Thanks a lot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will vote for any Libertarian before I vote for Cornhole.

Guys like you think a third party is viable............remind us how long it's been since a third party candidate won ?

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 4:50:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh, the worst one?? Assuming you would have been smart enough to vote for the best alternative, not voting for them gives the other side an advantage. Get it?

And the people voting for a third party candidate--with all due respect to your ideals, and I do respect your ideals, really I do--why waste your vote just to help the other guys. As someone else said, a third party last won an important election when?

To the John Cornyn haters, you would vote for a democrat instead of him because_______________? Really?

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 11:33:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Their endorsement of Cornyn during the primary is why the NRA will never see another dime of my money again.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:29:12 AM EDT
[#9]
I have hated this man for a very very long time.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top