Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2014 3:14:23 AM EDT
I'm confused by the online renewal.

I filled out everything online then it the site came up with a checklist page.

Do I have to mail this page to the DPS or is everything done after the online portion?

ETA: the only thing on the checklist is the checklist and a bullet saying they will try to use my existing prints and photo.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:12:52 AM EDT
[#1]
My checklist was the same as yours and I e-mailed it to them. I've seen posters here say they didn't send it and their license was still renewed.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:26:53 PM EDT
[#2]
My checklist included birth certificate (born overseas on U.S. military base) even though they had this when I originally applied. It took me awhile to send it in but received my CHL just a couple days after I mailed it.
They had to have sent it to me before they received the checklist I sent them. It took about 2 weeks to recieve my CHL after I applied online.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top