BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:50:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Excuse me. I threw up a little.

Big pants time guys..

Being easily offended is a trait of back-slidden men that are either tyrannical or apathetic.

Grow a pair.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:59:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So the message is; just don't say anything that I could guess would be received by anyone as pushing a button, stirring stuff, pissing people off, preaching, being reactionist or rambling.

Just be sure I sound like a gun guy and don't say anything that could challenge ideas or appear divisive in anyway.

These are words directly from your post Software Janitor.

And this from a guy that talks about constitutional freedom.

View Quote

So, where have you been these past 10 years since joining?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:37:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Big pants time guys..

Being easily offended is a trait of back-slidden men that are either tyrannical or apathetic.

Grow a pair.

View Quote

Who are you talking to?  You seem to be the person who is all butt-hurt here.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:48:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't know why you guys would go so far out of your way to be ugly to me?

We're all "gun guys" and have been here a long time.

Look, the internet is a place for people to talk big because you don't run the risk of having your teeth knocked down your throat, so you have the tendency of being nasty to people because they don't sound identically like you. However it doesn't have to be like that. You can be the same man in public as you are in front of this screen.

Its a shame that if someone has the audacity to throw out some thoughts to provoke more thought and/or healthy debate...you immediately resort to name calling and say I'm a troll or derp or herp or whatever name you want.

I just am challenging preconceived notions.....

Iron sharpens iron.....and I am looking to my fellow gun guys to be colleagues rather than opponents.

If I am SO crazy for posing questions, why would you not take it as an opportunity to educate and encourage rather than berate and tear down?

Any fool can berate and push others down. It is a trait of leadership to foster growth and encourage those around you.

I want to encourage all of you to take the high road and lets raise the bar on this forum as a community of guys that have FAR more in common with one another than we do at odds. Lets come together not in spite of our differences, but BECAUSE of our differences and commit to good natured, spirited debate.
View Quote

So you fancy yourself a leader of rational debate on this site, what a joke.  Need I remind you that YOU got your own previous troll thread in this section locked for personal attacks not even 3 days ago.  Seriously OP, that is some hard core self delusion.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:10:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Big pants time guys..

Grow a pair.

View Quote

Apathy and tyranny equate to easily offended how? SJ just took the high road in his approach to you and showed far more patience than I.

And ad hominem attacks are the trait of a God damned fool. You're welcome to come take a look at my pair any time you like.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:18:49 AM EDT
[#6]
you know, I have never used my ignore button on Arfcom, I guess I gotta make sure it's still working.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:51:37 AM EDT
[#7]
I was around long before gca68, you could walk into any hardware store and walk out with a firearm, you could order guns from Sears and have them sent to your house. There was a lot less crime then, I realize that there are  a few reasons for the crime rate that we have today and you can blame the govt. for most of it.
LBJs entitlement program has almost totally destroyed the black family life.
We are no longer controlling the southern border.
Gun control laws don't work and never will, outlaws will always manage to get guns.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:38:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Big pants time guys..

Grow a pair.

View Quote

For a fellow that wets his pants at the sight of someone carrying a firearm, I'd say you're in no position to give advice on growing a pair.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:18:45 PM EDT
[#9]
http://www.cadc.uscourts.gov/internet/opinions.nsf/E23F1D1340E39A99852574400045380B/$file/04-7041a.pdf

This is the original Parker v DC decision.

Starting at page 18 they start discussing the verbiage of the Second Amendment.

Page 24 is particularly interesting.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:00:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yes on all.

Anyone too dangerous to be trusted with a gun should be locked up.

ETA:

When I was born none of those were Disqualifiers. Sad how much freedom the current generation of pansy gun owners is willing to give up.
View Quote

I came here to post this. I couldn't have said it better.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top