Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 1:35:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Employment Opportunity: Our warehouse guy is going thru a few medical problems and we need to find help for him and us!
Where: Shabang Exhibits
What: Warehouse help
Requirements: Able to drive forklift and general warehouse work which could require lifting and bending. Not a job for the out of shape! Would be AWESOME if there was trade show experience!!
Hours: 8-5 M-F

Let me know if you are interested or know anyone that might be!
View Quote

A friend of mine posted this on her FB page today.

If anyone is in the are and looking just let me know and I'll get you in touch with her.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 8:04:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: geegee] [#2]
Receiving dock attendant, resort hotel, Grapevine TX

This is perfect for someone who wants to go to night school. Hours are approximately 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday, no nights, no weekends, no holidays (and no overtime). Good working environment (low stress) and full benefits after 90 days.

Apply online here.

I think pay is right around $11.00/hr, but not completely sure about that. Email me if you want to call me and talk about it.

This should fill quickly, current guy in the position just gave notice.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:44:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I just posted my job title and a brief summary of my employment to the Job Postings for team members.  

If anyone is interested in hiring, I'm a Server Administrator I and previously an Exchange Administrator and Help Desk Technician II.  I'll be relocating to the DFW area by the end of September after my wedding.  I can send my resume, cover letter for the position, and references within minutes of receiving an email.  
Veteran after 5 years of Active Duty service in the Army, my clearance is no longer active.  

Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 2:50:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By freqlord98:
I just posted my job title and a brief summary of my employment to the Job Postings for team members.  

If anyone is interested in hiring, I'm a Server Administrator I and previously an Exchange Administrator and Help Desk Technician II.  I'll be relocating to the DFW area by the end of September after my wedding.  I can send my resume, cover letter for the position, and references within minutes of receiving an email.  
Veteran after 5 years of Active Duty service in the Army, my clearance is no longer active.  

Thank you.
View Quote

Hit me up.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 7:54:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Overnight security-Great Wolf Lodge-Grapevine

We will be adding one person to overnight security. Hours are typically 10pm-6am, although could change periodically to 11p-7a.

I know we have a lot of ex-mil folks here, but please understand this is anything but a high speed position. I would still encourage you to apply, but it's Level II, unarmed, and greater emphasis than a heavy security background would be strong customer service skills. Being security licensed is not mandatory, as the lodge would pay for you to get licensed if you have the right background, e.g. anything that shows you understand customer service. We deal with families (some pretty demanding) and a whole lot of kids!

Pay is well above average and full benefits are available after 90 days. Pretty nice working environment. I'll be happy to provide more detail if you PM or email me. I can't access PMs here during the day.

Apply online here. Email me if you want to discuss this on the phone, or use me as a referral.

We're looking to fill this in the next couple of weeks if at all possible.
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 8:16:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rock501] [#6]
****WANT TO WORK AT A HOUSTON AREA GUN STORE???****

Hi everyone. I work at Houston Outfitters and we are currently looking to fill a staff position.

We are a High End Firearms Retail Store with a growing online retail platform. We focus primarily on high end guns and gear such as Optics, F Class Rifle components, Shotguns, Suppressors and 1911's like (Les Baer, Ed Brown, Wilson Combat, Dan Wesson and Nighthawk). We like to stock high end bad ass firearms and firearm accessories and we aim to make it our goal to be exactly that type of outlet to our customer with top notch products and customer service.

Budget gun lovers need not apply....

Employee responsibilities may include but not limited to:

Online Sales
Shipping
Receiving
Inventory
Product Merchandising
General Store Upkeep
Product Knowledge
Experience with Gun Store Day to Day Duties
Paperwork (4473's, Class III paperwork, A&D books)

Job seekers please have strong subject knowledge about your guns and accessories and the willingness to learn from anyone. Computer technical skills and the ability to self troubleshoot is not required but will go a long way. Applicants that have any prior photography and photograph editing skills please list those and the explain.

Job Requirements:
Age 23+
Reliable form of transportation
No Criminal Record
Occasional Heavy Lifting
Prior Firearms & Hunting Industry experience is preferred

If your looking for a good opportunity for growth in the gun industry this could be the opportunity that you've been looking for.

If interested you can contact me via PM or Email at:

[email protected]

You can include a resume and/or a detailed description of yourself and we will get back to you at our earliest convenience.

Link Posted: 9/23/2015 12:07:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Job posting
CNC Machine Builder

Conroe.

Need someone SMART. Must have very good mechanical skills. Electrical skills will help as well. If you know what PLC, CNC, VFD, G-Code mean you are probably the right person.

Job is Temp for now, may work into a permanent position.

Basically I need someone to help me assemble a custom designed multi-axis CNC machine. Experience repairing precision machinery a huge plus. CNC programming also a plus.

email me at [email protected] with resume and explanation as to why you could handle this. I also want to know what your hobbies are.

Must be a self-motivated intelligent person. If you have never turned a wrench nor pushed buttons on a computer, don't contact please.

Pay rate open to negotiation.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 1:32:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm bringing this back to the top. Looking for a job in corporate security, investigation, safety, audit, compliance or facilities maintenance management. Can email resume but in brief:

Bachelors degree
9 years with Fortune 500 Oil and Gas company doing security and facilities maintenance
Trained in all kinds of stuff relating to those fields
Currently hold certificates for training in Security Guard level II, III and IV.

Thanks!

Nick
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 12:39:30 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm going to make a change, and I'm ready to get going

I've been successful in the car business for 3 years, but I want O-U-T of the crazy customers and insane overlords in this gig.  I'm working 60-70 hours every week and getting burned out, not to mention that there is not really any forward career path.  

I have and have maintained the highest customer satisfaction rating in my dealership for the past 2 years. I can create and maintain long term relationships, even in "commodity" type transactions.  I am the go to guy everyone comes to when asking questions about product knowledge or how to demonstrate features & benefits (event though many have been there twice as long as I have...)

I am very intelligent, great work ethic and can always make people smile, (while making money at the same time)...

I'm in the Clear Lake - South Houston Area, but open to relocation, especially to the Austin area.  Previously, I worked as a community manager for 13 years for several major homebuilders in the Austin - Cedar Park area, managing feature & floorplans selections & competitive analysis, lot allocations, community HOA standards, and sales and construction communication for up to 80 families at a time.

If you know of any company looking for a hard working and intelligent, responsible guy (raised 4 kids, don't drink, smoke or drugs) please let me know!

Thanks to any & all for your constructive help!

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:02:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Checking in.  12+ years experience in Sales Operations, Sales Enablement, and Strategic Projects at  fortune 50 companies.  Currently employed but exploring opportunities.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 1:27:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Currently looking to hire two Level II security guards at Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine. Both are overnight, one full time and the other part time. You'll be spending a lot of time in the parking lots!

These are unarmed positions for Great Wolf Lodge, a resort hotel in Grapevine, TX. Starting pay is well above average Level III jobs and offers full benefits after 90 days. This position is for third shift, overnight work. All applications must be submitted online.

I'm not the hiring manager but if you're interested in an interview and would like to schedule one (or want to call me for more info), shoot me an email and I'll provide you with as much info as I can. Nothing high speed here, much more emphasis on customer service. If you're Level II licensed, great. If not, no problem, as the hotel will license the right person.

To apply, you'll need to scroll to the bottom of the page and hit "careers."
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 8:31:49 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm looking to hire for a couple of positions in Austin and/or San Antonio. These are positions at my firm... I'm not a headhunter, and don't need a headhunter. Positions are as follows:

Infrastructure Designers - RCDD a plus
Physical Security Designers - CPP or PSP a plus

we're a Technology Consulting firm - design/specify and manage the construction of complex technology installations for structured cabling, physical security, data center, and auido/visual systems. We don't install or sell anything. Drawings, specs and client management.

If you're interested, send me a PM.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 10:34:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Avion Solutions is hiring for engineers in Corpus at the CCAD Indeed search as of 05/02/17
Camber also
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 2:20:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gettingstarted] [#14]
I am  currently in S/w Houston  working as a Project Manager / Operations Manager . I am looking for better employment.  I also have previous experience  in IT.  I also have / had multiple security clearances from Local / State and Federal agencies.

If you know of anyone / or a company  looking please  PM  me and I can  send you my resume.
Link Posted: 11/19/2017 10:38:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Two jobs available at Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine:

IT Manager

Director of Finance

I'm not a hiring manager for either, but do work there and will answer any questions I can. Email me please.
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 10:58:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Warehouse opening in Carrollton. This is at my office. PM me with any questions.

http://www.eficorp.com/positions/warehouse.php
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 12:35:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Well what do you know, I never thought this might be on arfcom...can't hurt to try.  I'm looking for a position as an IT Project Manager or IT Application Development Manager in the Plano, Frisco, Allen, McKinney, Lewisville, Richardson or North Dallas area.

I'm an IT professional with 9 years Project Management experience and 8 years Application Management Experience.  I have extensive experience before those positions as a developer, programmer analyst, information consultant, and software engineer.

Feel free to PM me or contact me via email [email protected] if you a position or lead.

Thanks,
Earl
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 7:09:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: geegee] [#18]
**updated below**
Link Posted: 6/9/2018 9:22:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Retiring military here looking to relocate to DFW.  IT Project Management, Communication Planning, SatCom, MultiChannel Radio, long haul transmission, WAN background.

Connect with me onLinkdIn
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 11:44:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Here's a few listings where i'm at. Cheers
http://www.bigbend.net/employment/
Link Posted: 6/16/2018 10:45:03 AM EDT
[#21]
I live on the  S/W side of Houston working as an Operations Manager / Project Manager. I had been passively asking around, for new  employment  but  have decided to become more aggressive in my hunt.

I have over 10 years experience. I also have previous experience in IT. I also have / had multiple security clearances from Local / State and Federal agencies. Willing to travel .

If you know of anyone / or a company looking please PM me and I can send you my resume.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 11:50:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sg1991] [#22]
I'm a current student at San Jac entering my last semester so graduation will be Dec 2018.

My degree will be Instrumentation with a 4.0 as it stands.

If anybody knows of a company looking for an entry level Instrument/ I&E Tech, I'd love to be able to send my resume their way.

Thanks for reading.

ETA: I'm in the La Porte are but willing to travel an hour or so.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 9:32:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: geegee] [#23]
Currently looking to hire two Level II security guards at Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine. Shifts will likely be first and second.

These are unarmed positions for Great Wolf Lodge, a resort hotel in Grapevine, TX. Starting pay is well above average Level III jobs, and offers full benefits after 90 days. All applications must be submitted online.

I'm not the hiring manager but if you're interested in an interview and would like to schedule one (or want to call me for more info), shoot me an email and I'll provide you with as much info as I can. Nothing high speed here, much more emphasis on customer service. If you're Level II licensed, great. If not, no problem, as the hotel will license the right service oriented person.

Link Posted: 7/16/2019 3:58:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: disc20] [#24]
Add  https://usajobs24.com it's very useful

Browse over 1,000 entry level engineering jobs in USA. Updated daily.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 10:23:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: geegee] [#25]
Currently looking to hire one, possibly two Level II security guards at Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine.

These are unarmed positions for Great Wolf Lodge, a resort hotel in Grapevine, TX. Starting pay is well above average Level III jobs, and offers full benefits after 90 days. All applications must be submitted online.

I'm not the hiring manager but if you're interested in an interview and would like to schedule one (or want to call me for more info), shoot me an email and I'll provide you with as much info as I can. Nothing high speed here, much more emphasis on customer service. If you're Level II licensed, great. If not, no problem, as the hotel will license the right service oriented person.

Link Posted: 9/15/2019 5:28:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Still looking.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 4:36:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By geegee:
Still looking.  
View Quote
Still looking.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 7:51:03 PM EDT
[#28]
I’m currently looking for a job in ATX

Building engineer
Building maintenance

Something
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 2:24:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Bump.

Looking for a field supervisory position in construction in either Houston, or South Austin area.

Open to Asst. Superintendent, Project Coordinator, Quality Control, etc. or similar.

Experience in Concrete / Waterproofing / Metals estimation and Project Management.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:23:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: barnbwt] [#30]
Mechanical design engineer - Arlington area
New product concept/design/developement/prototype/test/drafting/documentation
8yrs Aerospace experience (NX, CATIA) designing heavy structural mods & equipment installations
2yrs professional firearms design experience (Fusion360)
Multiple patents
10+ years experience production/manufacturing technical liaison and general manufacture engineering

Now also accepting small-potatoes contract work...
Because every night the rats eat a little more of my foot
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 1:36:12 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm looking the Houston-Magnolia-Tomball-Brenham areas.

Electronics background with 25 years experience in the following areas:

Manufacturing Process Development (SMT, PTH)
Manufacturing Operations Management
Electrical Testing, Repairs, Troubleshooting
Quality Management Systems (QMS) ISO-9000:2015 standards

Would consider Contract at this point, but would prefer FT.

CMOS
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:42:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Hiring Part time TX PPO/Level IV Armed Security DFW

Besides my regular job of working unarmed hotel security, I've worked a second job for the past several years on a Level IV, plain clothes detail working in high value transport. The company is owned by a retired Special Forces sergeant who has carved out somewhat of a niche business servicing high end, boutique jewelers. The jobs are contracted through a major international courier and we handle their customers in the state of Texas. We also do the occasional protective detail and event work, but it's the transport business that is the day to day operations of the company.

There's currently an immediate need to bring on someone else on a part time basis. The job itself is relatively easy and the people you work with are very professional The security director is a retired SWAT officer from a local department and will be your immediate boss. There are however some specific considerations for anyone interested in applying.

First, you must already have your Level IV card in hand. Not working on it, or will obtain it, but ready to start ASAP.

Second, you must have another job, as this is on a contract basis, and while business right now has picked up, there are days when there isn't work. Our senior man is a fireman/EMT (former Army medic), whose schedule is a perfect fit for this work. He draws a steady income as a fireman and regularly has several days off each week. There is almost never work on Sundays and Mondays, and only occasionally on Saturdays, so a regular work week runs Tuesday thru Friday.

IM me and I'll be glad to provide the name of the company and hiring manager, as well as my phone number to answer specific questions. Again, I have to say these folks are top notch to work with.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 9:22:10 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm looking for part-time work on the East side of Dallas - mesquite/garland/635 corridor

I have a full time 7:00-3:30 M-F so I'm looking to pick up evening hours after 4:00 on weekdays and then 3 weekends out of the month.

I've worked all types of jobs, no shortage of skills. Or work history. Or references. I just need to supplement my income.

I'm not very picky. If you can help me get my foot in the door someplace in my neck of the woods, I'm ready to go STAT
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:16:25 PM EDT
[#34]
http://peterbiltdentonjobs.com/

We have been hiring for a year now

Starts at 28.54 an hour
raises given @
One at 6 months
One at 12 months then yearly after that

It’s good work

It’s not hard.   It’s not easy

Good place to work

Denton Tx

Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:14:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Would you like to look at my junk?

Are you a MD?  

Mesquite ISD employee. The clinic serves Mesquite ISD and city of Mesquite employees (much larger facility in progress now, moving in this fall).  There are two PAs operating under the Dr.  The current Dr is leaving after 13 years to start a nonprofit.

Physician - Employee Health Center

The Mesquite Independent School District and City of Mesquite are seeking qualified candidates for the position of full-time Physician in the joint city/school employee health center.  The appointee will be an employee of the school district and will report to the Assistant Superintendent - Personnel Services.  The Physician will be responsible for the day-to-day medical operations of the employee health center and supervise the Medical staff. The Physician will work closely with staff, school and city administrators, employees who are members of the respective health plans, and eligible dependents.

Salary/Benefits:

Pay Range:  $196,300 - $288,860; 260-day position (20 working days of vacation)

5 days of CME with $2,500 for reimbursement.

Office closed for federal holidays

Malpractice insurance is provided

School district benefits - including TRS (Teacher Retirement System)

Daytime hours: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm (schedule may vary when other providers are out)

Link Posted: 2/20/2024 1:08:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sethelarian] [#36]
I'm not finished with college yet but will be within the next year. Current Electrical Engineering Major, and I need to narrow down my career path for the final classes I'll be taking.

Having trouble narrowing it down because I'm interested in everything! (Except programming, getting a taste of that during this degree path and No thank you if I can avoid that side)

Been in Electrical (Trade school Electrician course while in HS) then worked as an electrician off and on since 2001 (Resi, Comm, Industrial / Motor Controls and Tele-com) and also worked sales (Warehouse / Counter / CSR / Quotations)

Looking for anyone in the field that I could possibly job shadow, possibly an internship (Heavy course-load atm to finish school).

Thank you in advance.

ETA- I forgot to add I'm in the Temple / Belton area

-Seth
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top