Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/6/2014 7:26:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rtran] [#1]
Texas has many large companies. They tend to go through staffing agencies to ween out candidates before they get interviewed with the company itself. I suggest going through the following staffing agencies which I've had great luck and have never had issues finding work through. They find and place you fast.

Kelly services
Volt
Vssi
Aerotek

I am in dfw and do a lot of technical and manufacturing by the way so goggle the closest to your location.
Good luck
Link Posted: 1/6/2014 10:46:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Multiple positions open in

Chamber's County

including 3 in the Sheriff's office. Patrol, Dispatch, Jailer.

This is 30mi east of Houston.

I hope this helps.

Link Posted: 1/6/2014 1:13:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Paddler112:

Chamber's County

I hope this helps.

View Quote

I wish I could still do law enforcement.
Link Posted: 1/6/2014 2:14:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By extxdpscamaro:

I second that notion... I've been out of work still (2+ months) and have over 35 applications out still nothing. Any help would be appreciated.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pumbaajk:
Can this be added as a sticky? Right now, this is a very serious subject and I think it should remain at the top.

I second that notion... I've been out of work still (2+ months) and have over 35 applications out still nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Location/type of work?
Link Posted: 1/6/2014 3:04:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm looking for a job. Currently working retail after I was laid off from a decent oilfield job almost 2 years ago. I'm in need of a job that will help sustain my wife and I, as am not making that much working retail and I'm becoming sick of living paycheck to paycheck.
I have 4 years inexperience in oilfield supply. I'm located in Tyler, not looking to relocate, but will travel up to about 1 hour away.
A lot of the jobs in my area that I have found are retail, insurance sales, and supervisory/managment which I do not hold a degree to.
Link Posted: 1/6/2014 3:09:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By dangerdan:
I'm looking for a job. Currently working retail after I was laid off from a decent oilfield job almost 2 years ago. I'm in need of a job that will help sustain my wife and I, as am not making that much working retail and I'm becoming sick of living paycheck to paycheck.
I have 4 years inexperience in oilfield supply. I'm located in Tyler, not looking to relocate, but will travel up to about 1 hour away.
A lot of the jobs in my area that I have found are retail, insurance sales, and supervisory/managment which I do not hold a degree to.
View Quote

Email sent.
Link Posted: 1/6/2014 6:56:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ChickenMan11:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ChickenMan11:
Originally Posted By Paddler112:

Chamber's County

I hope this helps.

There are other positions open too.

Link Posted: 1/7/2014 8:06:48 AM EDT
[#8]
This is in the legal industry in the Houston area. It is not at my Firm. Inquire at the email address listed.

We are looking for an experienced full-time file clerk.  If you know of anyone, please have them forward their resume to me at [email protected].  Thank you in advance.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Linda Smith
Administrator
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Johnson, Trent, West & Taylor, L.L.P.
Phone 713-860-0562
Fax 713-222-2226
Email [email protected]
Website www.johnsontrent.com

919 Milam Street, Suite 1700
Houston, TX 77002
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/7/2014 8:09:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Here's some more jobs in the Houston area legal industry.

BoyarMiller is looking for an experienced Accounting Assistant/Manager and an entry-level File Room/Office Coordinator.  If you know of anyone, please have them send their resume to [email protected].

Thanks!

Doug Parker, FSMPS, CPSM

Chief Operating & Marketing Officer

DIRECT 832-615-4284  CELL 713-705-8682

BoyarMiller

4265 San Felipe, Suite 1200  Houston, TX 77027

TEL 713-850-7766  FAX 713-552-1758

www.boyarmiller.com

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/7/2014 5:26:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Here's a part time job in West Houston. Again, this is not my Firm.

We have an opening for a part time (3-4 hours per day, starting @  3 pm) client support person. Contract position will last thru the summer.  Computer literate; law firm exp. is a plus; will send form letters and visit with clients by phone.  Prefer someone who lives in Westchase area. Schedule  could work well  for a student.  Thanks for any referrals.

Joanna Meinecke

Firm Administrator

A National Litigation Firm

3131 Briarpark Drive, Suite 208, Houston, TX 77042-3795

Tel: 713-807-8400  .  800-269-3050  .  Fax: 713-807-8423

[email protected]  .  www.howardnations.com  
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/8/2014 2:00:39 PM EDT
[#11]
I've been laid off for close to 2 months. 2nd time in a year and half. I've applied/sent my resume 30-40 times a week. I'm on the Houston ship channel and I do HSE-Q, safety and quality control. I have been to multiple staffing companies, literally all of them. 2012 I was unemployed for 5 months and now 2. If anyone knows a place that is hiring a safety guy or needs QA/QC, please IM me. I'm looking hard, just nothing is coming through for me. I have a good resume, ref feral letters, and my OSHA Certs available.
Link Posted: 1/8/2014 4:26:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Just out of curiosity, anyone know of anyone hiring for a non ambulance paramedic job for a guy with 5+ years experience 911 and a Bachelor degree from Texas A&M?

Between San Antonio and Austin.
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 9:24:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Tx-DEVILDOG:
I've been laid off for close to 2 months. 2nd time in a year and half. I've applied/sent my resume 30-40 times a week. I'm on the Houston ship channel and I do HSE-Q, safety and quality control. I have been to multiple staffing companies, literally all of them. 2012 I was unemployed for 5 months and now 2. If anyone knows a place that is hiring a safety guy or needs QA/QC, please IM me. I'm looking hard, just nothing is coming through for me. I have a good resume, ref feral letters, and my OSHA Certs available.
View Quote

You probably already know this but check the web sites for the major oil companies and refiners in Houston every day. They constantly change.
Link Posted: 1/13/2014 11:41:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: extxdpscamaro] [#14]

Location/type of work?
View All Quotes
Can this be added as a sticky? Right now, this is a very serious subject and I think it should remain at the top.

Location/type of work?

Currently in New Braunfels but will travel. Mostly Account Management/Support. I've worked for EBay for 5 years as a business consultant and then a Police Software Company for 5 years as a Support Analyst. I've also worked on police/swat/NV Trucks/LPR Trucks with installation of video systems and computers. I'm currently working a couple of hours here and there with cement finishing. I'm not too proud to work any job, I just need something more and stable for my wife and three kids (5, 2 and 3mo). I've honestly wish I could have joined the military but I have been turned down due to my shoulder having too many screws in it
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 8:11:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Tx-DEVILDOG:
View Quote

There's a place I always pass by on the was to work in carrollton tx called Halliburton. And they have a sign right next the street that says hiring qa/qc. Been there for awhile
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 6:16:27 PM EDT
[#16]
In Austin, but open to travel/relo.

20+ yrs in tech, MicronPC, AMD, Freescale, NVIDIA graphics startup

Sales, Product Development/Management, Marketing, Developer Relations, Business Development

Many years experience in Taiwan and China

Link Posted: 1/15/2014 2:57:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: phideaux_2003] [#17]
In Houston. Currently employed but looking for something more in my field:

BA in Criminal Justice, Psych minor
Ideal Job Function: Corporate Security Manager

Experience in Access Control Systems, Camera Systems, Key Matrices, Building Automation Systems, HVAC, general facility maintenence, Lithium Battery Safety Officer, Radiation Safety Officer, HSE and project planning. I'm also a lead auditor and am trained in management and employement law. I currently work for one of the big three Oil and Gas Services companies and don't mind staying in the oil field, however I have an interest in the legal field and any kind of investigative work.

Also do defensive handgun instruction and sell ammunition on the wholesale market on the side.

Can forward a resume. Looking for Corporate Security, Private Security, Investigation or Audit.

Any info or leads would be very much appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 9:08:55 PM EDT
[#18]

Currently in New Braunfels but will travel. Mostly Account Management/Support. I've worked for EBay for 5 years as a business consultant and then a Police Software Company for 5 years as a Support Analyst. I've also worked on police/swat/NV Trucks/LPR Trucks with installation of video systems and computers. I'm currently working a couple of hours here and there with cement finishing. I'm not too proud to work any job, I just need something more and stable for my wife and three kids (5, 2 and 3mo). I've honestly wish I could have joined the military but I have been turned down due to my shoulder having too many screws in it
View All Quotes

Location/type of work?

***Update***

I am happy to report that due to a friend having his ear to the ground, I've landed a job in the oil field as a work hand. The company is small but the possibilities are endless. Thanks for all the info guys!
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 10:33:57 PM EDT
[#19]
http://www.civilengineerjobs.com/ is an undead link for me.
Link Posted: 1/31/2014 3:49:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9mmKrieger] [#20]
edit

Link Posted: 1/31/2014 2:27:48 PM EDT
[#21]
What has happened to StykUrHedUp?

I just noticed he hasn't logged in since late 2012.

I haven't been around much so I don't always see when people stop posting.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 2/5/2014 10:19:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Gents

We are relocating to Georgetown between 5-10 March. I'm having a bear of a time trying to find a tech job that my experience aligns with. I've been working in the "Cyber Operations" arena here in the DC area between US Cyber Command and the Pentagon, but it looks like Austin is more focused on very specific IT fields like Software Engineers, Information Assurance, Programmers, etc. It's like my experience here doesn't really align with anything that's going on in Austin.

The other part of my dilemma here is that most of the openings I'm finding aren't really open to "cross training", or allowing me to start and learn the job. They're all pretty much expecting you to walk in and already have everything nailed down, while everything I've done has been OJT and teaching myself as I go. I have the fallback skill of being able to do security guard work, but frankly I'm past that phase in my life and that's my last resort to put food on the table. I'd hate to have to start all over at an "entry level" when I've been a higher tier analyst.

I could really use any leads here in Austin on positions leaning towards Security Operations, Security and Compliance, Network Analysis, etc. I could probably cross train to learn IDS/IPS easily, or what we called "fusion" analysis, ie part intel part technical analysis, it's just a matter of pointing me at the system to learn and giving me some hands on time.
Link Posted: 2/6/2014 7:19:35 AM EDT
[#23]
First time in this thread and haven't read anything.

Just wanted to post that USAA is looking for IT people in Plano.
Link Posted: 2/8/2014 9:28:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Obexi] [#24]
I'm 25 and currently in school for CAD and CAM certs. Looking for something local (DFW / Arlington / Fort Worth). Would like to find something that involves running a machine (CNC/manual) or doing work on PC/Mac. Fluent in web design, metal working, photography, social media marketing, SEO, e-commerce creation, etc.

Would be open to Bell, Textron, GD, Lockheed, Martin Sprocket, Sikorsky, Etc. however would need help with a foot in door and OTJ training for machine use (I believe they all have the GE training system on hand now that TCC developed). Also would be completely open to a smaller shop or a computer repair / web design place.

Really just wanting something to help make ends meet and to take some of the stress off and hopefully allow some growth.

If you have any NTX ideas please feel free to share.

Some of my more recent work (Metal/Hand)

And the Helper :)

Thanks for taking the time to read.
Link Posted: 2/8/2014 11:28:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Obexi:
I'm 25 and currently in school for CAD and CAM certs. Looking for something local (DFW / Arlington / Fort Worth). Would like to find something that involves running a machine (CNC/manual) or doing work on PC/Mac. Fluent in web design, metal working, photography, social media marketing, SEO, e-commerce creation, etc.

Would be open to Bell, Textron, GD, Lockheed, Martin Sprocket, Sikorsky, Etc. however would need help with a foot in door and OTJ training for machine use (I believe they all have the GE training system on hand now that TCC developed). Also would be completely open to a smaller shop or a computer repair / web design place.

Really just wanting something to help make ends meet and to take some of the stress off and hopefully allow some growth.

If you have any NTX ideas please feel free to share.

Some of my more recent work (Metal/Hand)
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg605/scottyiv7/ARF/PikalPair1_zps5aeef2bb.jpg

And the Helper :)
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg605/scottyiv7/ARF/Banamber_zps208604a3.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to read.
View Quote

That's some nice work and great lookin dog.
Good luck!!!!
Link Posted: 2/17/2014 1:59:07 PM EDT
[#26]
My company is looking for a few people for a short term contract that might turn into something more. This is a project scanning bar codes of circuit packs in Verizon offices. We are looking for a lead tech with Verizon or other telecom experience a plus. And some helpers for the lead tech. Here is the basic description of the job and requirements.

Skills requirements for the lead:
              Dallas Metroplex
              Ability to supervise a team of 3-5 employees who will be scanning circuit cards and packaging equipment
              Basic PC skills-emails and the ability to track site/program progress
              Good communication/interpersonal skills-must participate on daily status calls
              Prior VZ experience desirable, particularly bar code scanning-we will train
              Extensive travel/some overnight is required
              Vehicle and good driving record-ability to drive a company vehicle
              No night work, some OT
              The traditional installation skills are not required

Helpers:
              Reliable and eager to learn
              Will need to learn bar coding procedures
              No prior experience required

These positions will be 40 hr/week, program to last 6-8 months, potential to be hired for installation opportunities.

EF&I Services
972-446-9513

Ask for Steve or PM me with questions.
Link Posted: 2/17/2014 3:46:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Just checking in.....RF Engineer/Project Manager w/ 18yrs experience checking in.  Currently employed but always keeping my eyes and ears open.  Glad to see this ole thread it still alive and kickin.
Link Posted: 2/17/2014 7:10:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Great to have this thread....

I am a  Graphic designer/illustrator that is seeking employment with a stable company.  My hours have been cut signifigantly (from full time to less than PT) and I can't afford to pay bills.    
I have many years as head of the graphic design department of a promotional products/screenprinting company in N. Dallas and my job responsibilities are graphic design, corporate logo design, illustration for both vector format & traditional as well as design for banners, flyers, brochures and just about any other print media/promotional product the client requests.  

Just a tiny bit of what I've done. http://henleystudios.deviantart.com/gallery/

If interested you can PM or if you hear of anything then please let me know.  Will relocate if necessary.

Thanks,
Bob
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 7:10:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Glad I stumbled onto this thread. Design Engineer, CNC Programmer, Machine Shop Manager
I am looking to move to the DFW area this summer. 15 years experience working in CNC Machining. Solidworks Design, CNC Programming, Set-up, QC, etc.
Let me know of any shops hiring. I can email my resume.
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 11:44:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: geegee] [#30]
**Position Has Been Filled**

I work at a resort hotel in Grapevine. We are currently in need of one person to add to our security department for deep nights (10pm-6am). This is an unarmed Level II position, but pays well above average hourly rate for a Level II guard job, plus full benefits after 90 days. In the past, I suggested dropping in to fill out an application, but now all applications are done online through the corporate website.

The greatest needs here are for someone who can work overnight and is mature with sound judgement. There's nothing high speed about this job, it's more customer service oriented than anything. IM or email me for more info or to answer any questions.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 11:24:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Looking for anything Full Time in the Ft Hood Area

I have a Masters degree, but I am not looking necessarily for a desk job.

I speak some Spanish. (minor field of study)

I have extensive sales experience.

I have also done plenty of blue collar work.
I am here for 3 years minimum (Military Spouse). I am willing to learn
any task you are willing to train. I am certain that any investment you
make in me will be repaid.

I show up on time, don't call in sick, and learn quickly.

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 1:38:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Glad I checked in.  

As per this thread we're looking to move to TX.  Currently we're most likely looking at DFW but Austin is also being considered.

I have a wide IT skills set, with my primary job doing maintenance coding and have been in IT for ~12 years.  My main language is PowerBuilder, but would rather be a Walmart greeter than keep working with that so let's just ignore it unless you're doing a re-write/port from PB to something the rest of the world currently uses.  I've done maintenance on a C# desktop app and a little bit on a Java app.  No web experience which is one thing that's killing me.

On the side I managed the office's development network.  This was a mix of various projects that I helped get racked, connected and powered; offered troubleshooting and equipment advice (server spec, UPS, etc...).  I also managed the core services on the network: Firewall/routing, SVN, Redmine (bug tracking) and Open VPN.  These services were tied to a 2008R2 AD via LDAPS for auth.  Other smaller services I've taken care of were an SFTP server, Nagios (community edition), a central server for backups that ran cron jobs to pull down app stack and configs or received pushes from databases which then got placed to tape.  All of this was running on a pair of ESXi 4 (free) with an NFS mount to the backup server so I could do whole VM backups to use as starting points for a restore.  Firewall was pfSense on its own server, 90% of the guest OS were CentOS 6.

My career is in a "what to do" phase and my next job will be the deciding factor as to what I keep with.  I had a lot of fun setting up, troubleshooting and yelling at the development environment so I've been mostly pursuing Linux Admin type positions in the junior to low mid range.  Stick me in a room with it and I'll figure it out.  

The girlfriend has a masters in public administration and has been doing the management of certification/training courses for staff or members of the particular association.  I'll get more info from her and update this post later.

Link Posted: 4/2/2014 8:51:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By BennyFranklin:
<snip>
As per this thread we're looking to move to TX.  Currently we're most likely looking at DFW but Austin is also being considered.
<snip>
View Quote

Especially with your CentOS experience, look at medical research and academic locations. They aren't good about posting to job boards, especially the state institutions, so you have to check their individual websites.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 1:54:59 PM EDT
[#34]
I am looking for a part time job in the Houston area.

I am a 23 yr old college student (UofH), currently working as a Substitute Teacher with prior experience in Jewelry repair, Iphone repair, and Contract work in Afghanistan with Fluor Corp. (LOGCAP IV).

I am a hard worker, and I learn fast. Looking for  a flexible employer that will work with the my college schedule.

I am a firearms enthusiast looking for a means to better my hobby. I am also aspiring to join the military once I graduate from UH; estimated grad date May 2015.

If interested, feel free to PM me, and I will disclose my private email in which I will send a copy of my resume.

V/R
Carlos DeLeon
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 1:05:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pumbaajk] [#35]
My company is looking to hire two people in the Hawkins, Tx area. It's 30 minutes north of tyler. We are a dirt, utilities, asphalt, company looking to hire someone who is willing to learn the trade and show up on time. Pay is based upon skill. Cdl is would be nice but not necessary. Also must be willing to travel. Months of April to September/October are out busy times.

Still available.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 1:37:21 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm looking to make a change.

I've been working in Clear Lake but would like to make it back up to Austin.

I've had years of experience in Real Estate (very successful in new home sales) but a terrible divorce and the market crash knocked me out for a few years.

I've been working as a call center manager and auto sales in Houston, but really want to get back to more professional sales.

I work like a mad man, (don't mind 60 to 70+ hour weeks), don't miss work and show up early, work hard all day, and usually last one to leave so I have "Old School Work Ethic"...

If you know of anything in South Houston or Austin area, please let me know.

Thanks

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 2:23:50 AM EDT
[#37]
I was talking to a company I do business with today ...  

They are looking for people who are knowledgeable on installation and maintenance of Burglar alarms , CCTV  etc etc

If you are in the Houston area  and are looking for work in the alarm business  send me a message and will pass on the companies contact info.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 11:48:52 PM EDT
[#38]
I just found my way here from a post in the HTF.  AS often as I look at the HTF, I've never noticed this tread before
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 11:58:30 PM EDT
[#39]
I have three positions currently open.

Two Measurement Analyst Openings - one Houston, one Dallas

These are back-office jobs in the natural gas measurement field. Entry level to 10+ years experience, with pay DOQ. In a nutshell, reviewing incoming gas measurement data to assure accuracy and completeness, working with field personnel to resolve problems, monitoring pipeline balances...all to assure proper payment for the sales and purchases of natural gas.

Requirements: College degree with economics, accounting, or science preferred OR 3 - 5 years of directly applicable energy industry experience. "Office Level" PC proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel. Mastery of math skills at a basic algebra level.

Knowledge of PGAS or FlowCal a serious plus.

Full time, with fairly standard benefits. Fortune 500 company. These positions do NOT qualify for relocation assistance.

Two separate opening: I am adding one slot due to a major acquisition and filling one vacated by a wonderful lady that left my group to accept a job as manager opening a new office.

While we could technically fill this at the entry level, we prefer someone with 3 - 5 years experience.

Sr Measurement Systems Specialist

Dallas or Houston position, with SA a slight possibility.  Full Time office job, Fortune 500 company. Some travel required, typically 1 - 2 nights/months.

This is a corporate level support position that is best described as a combination of IT application support, light programming/SQL for custom report development, and requires considerable knowledge of natural gas measurement. It supports 20 measurement analyst, three measurement managers, and reports to a director.

The position does require considerable experience. It falls just below the pay scale for manager level positions.

I'm not allowed to post company names and other specifics, so Email to my user name @ar15.com or IM, with the right buzz words, and I'll provide the specifics.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 8:21:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Wier Oil and Gas will be having a job fair at their Fort Worth Facility this Saturday, May 3rd. from 8 a.m until 4 p.m.

Many different job openings for various shifts.

7711 Weir Way Fort Worth, TX 76108
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 7:36:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: geegee] [#41]
**Position has been filled**

Receiving dock at resort hotel in Grapevine.

This is a pretty basic position that needs to be filled quickly. You need to be very organized and while helpful if you have this experience, it's not necessary. Good job for someone who needs a very stable schedule, maybe a person going to night school.

Pros: Predictable schedule. Mon-Fri approx 8:30-4:30. No evenings, no weekends, never work on holidays.
Good work environment, full benefits after 90 days

Cons: No overtime, ever.
Pay I believe is about $10/hr. Not sure but I can find out.

Email me for more info as I can't access ARFCOM while at work. I'll get more detail from the guy who's leaving.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 10:55:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: geegee] [#42]
*HIRING AGAIN, as of 03/12/15*        Ropes course instructors, resort hotel-Grapevine, TX

The hotel where I work will be adding a ropes course this summer. I don't have all the information about the positions available, but I do know the persons hired will also likely be cross-trained for our onsite water park. If you're CPR trained that will be a big plus. The instructors will need to be in good physical condition and comfortable going about four stories high on this structure, which has not been built yet.

The expected target date for opening is mid-July. If you have an interest or know any mature high school or college students home for the summer that may be a good fit for this, contact me by email. I'll give you my phone number and we can discuss it. At this point I have no idea what the job will pay but I doubt it will exceed $9.00/hour.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 11:10:22 AM EDT
[#43]
I'm actively searching for work in the greater Houston area. I have >20 years experience in Facilities Management for a professional services firm. I have experience in the following areas.
Office maintenance of FF&E
Purchasing including RFP's RFQ's, SLA's and KPI's. Invoice reconciliation and dispute resolution.
Commercial interior renovation and project management.
Document imaging and reprographics.
Shipping and Receiving.
Life Safety and Security.
HR, hiring, training, coaching, disciplining employees.
Some records management.

I have all the usual office related computer skills.

If you know of an opportunity, I'd appreciate it if you'd pass along the information.

If you'd like a copy of my networking resume, please IM your email address.

Thank You

Link Posted: 7/3/2014 7:48:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Entry level warehouse positions available in Houston (Beltway 8 @ Hwy 249).
Night shift order pulling.
Will train.

Jake's Finer Foods, Inc.
713-868-1301
or
Call me for details.
713-293-1611
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 1:11:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Looking for an electrician in Cedar Park.

I have a shed in the back yard that was there when we moved in, and was totally wired for lights, switches, and outlets, however it seems that no juice is flowing to the shed from the house, and I can't figure out why.

Figured I'd post here and try to hire a fellow gunnie rather than whatever random guy I could pick from the yellow pages.

Email is the best way to contact me.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:33:47 PM EDT
[#46]
My company is looking to hire two people in the Hawkins, Tx area. It's 30 minutes north of tyler. We are a dirt, utilities, asphalt, company looking to hire someone who is willing to learn the trade and show up on time. Pay is based upon skill. Cdl is would be nice but not necessary. Also must be willing to travel. Months of April to September/October are out busy times.

Still available.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/5/2014 10:03:42 PM EDT
[#47]
I am looking to hire for several positions located in Coppell for my insurance & financial services business.  I am filling the following types of positions:

• Account Representatives (Sales)

• Customer Service

• College Internships (Paid! - Sales & Marketing

Offering base pay + commission with both full and part time opportunities.  Some of the desired qualities for the position:

• Honest & hard working

• Good communicator with the ability to influence others

• Capable of learning and using proprietary computer programs

• Fluency in Spanish is preferred but not required

• Fluency in English is required

• Ability to work in a fast paced environment

• Willingness to be trained and accept coaching

• Prior sales and/or customer service experience preferred but not required

• Military experience is valued

The pay will be very fair and for those in sales, I will do everything I can to help them maximize commissions.  Although the work environment is fast paced, it should not be stressful, and we will have plenty of fun working together.

PM me for more info.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 10:23:48 PM EDT
[#48]
The shop I work at is looking to hire a superstar auto technician with a lot of European car experience ( BMW or Mercedes certs would be nice).  Pay is flag hours and if you can pull 50-60 hours a week on Euro cars then you are the man for the job, we have a huge back log of work so no shortage there.  2000 sign on bonus for the right tech.  Need to have your own tools, we have the diagnostic equipment and all the usual shop tools plus in ground alignment machine, road force balancer, and other good stuff.  Co workers kick ass, owner is a tax stamp collector, reloader, 3 gunner who is cool.  I am awesome of course, other people that work there are cool.  We got a cool shop dog, get to see awesome cars everyday  (lamborghinis, ferarris, etc... are there daily).  Location is in Spring, TX.  Hours are 8-6 M-F  but the shop is open late everyday including weekends if you want to stay and make more hours, would be entirely the your choice.  Send me a PM with a brief run down of your credentials and I will respond back with my number.

Did I mention 2k sign on bonus for the right tech.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:44:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Chamber's County, east of Houston, has openings for 5 patrol deputies in a fast growing department.

Chamber's County Sheriff's Office

FWIW,
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 7:35:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: geegee] [#50]

**POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED**    **Over night hotel security, Grapevine Texas**

We will be adding one person to overnight security. Hours are typically 10pm-6am, although could change periodically to 11p-7a.

I know we have a lot of ex-mil folks here but please understand this is anything but a high speed position. It's Level II, unarmed, and more important than a heavy security background would be strong customer service skills. Being security licensed is not mandatory, as the hotel would pay for you to get licensed if you have the right background, e.g. anything that shows you understand customer service. We deal with families and a whole lot of kids!

Pay is well above average and full benefits are available after 90 days. Pretty nice working environment. I'll be happy to provide more detail if you PM or email me. I can't access PMs here during the day.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top