Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2016 7:44:14 PM EDT
I just read the WVCDL e-mail from Art Thomm. Good luck Mr. Thomm in your new job with the NRA.

I want to tell you and Keith Morgan how lucky WV is to have both of you fighting for our gun rights. Without you, and without the support of others, we would not be where we are today.

Three years ago I never thought we'd see Constitutional Carry, never dreamed it, and look at us today, the envy of a nation. You guys are the reason and I want to personally thank you.

If your not a member of WVCDL or AR15.com, join up guys, they are here for us and the fight for gun rights never ends.
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 12:54:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Member # 98 totally agrees!  
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 9:15:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I just read the WVCDL e-mail from Art Thomm. Good luck Mr. Thomm in your new job with the NRA.

I want to tell you and Keith Morgan how lucky WV is to have both of you fighting for our gun rights. Without you, and without the support of others, we would not be where we are today.

Three years ago I never thought we'd see Constitutional Carry, never dreamed it, and look at us today, the envy of a nation. You guys are the reason and I want to personally thank you.

If your not a member of WVCDL or AR15.com, join up guys, they are here for us and the fight for gun rights never ends.
View Quote

I donated 4 memberships to WVCDL about a week ago. The bigger we are the stronger we are.
I also wish the best of luck to Mr Thomm in his new position.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 1:11:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I donated 4 memberships to WVCDL about a week ago. The bigger we are the stronger we are.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks!  You are making a difference.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 7:56:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Member 117 and 283 is my wife.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 12:48:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Member #331 here.
Good post!
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 5:59:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Member 550.  Quite impressed.  Also happy to see new board members. Solid folks, all.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 8:54:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Good to hear. I was wondering why Art had an AK in his new office.
(member #21 and all that)
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 11:47:48 PM EDT
[#8]
The best pro gun group in the world.  The founders got it right with this group.  They lead the way, and set an example for the nation.

Make sure to join their social media outlets, and email notifications in order to stay up to date with current events.  They also have a new app available for android and IOS that released a few days ago.  To top it off they have created a youtube channel as well.

Connect and get involved.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 4:52:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Took over a month to get my new member stuff that came in today's mail, so I'm member number 3495.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 3:48:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Joined last year, need to get my dues in for this year just haven't had the money after the new baby. Talked to several locals about joining, hope they did. Also a member of NRA and NAGR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top