Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2016 8:14:42 PM EDT
My son and I took the quads up there.   We met up with a co-worker and his wife.   Had a great ride!   It was our first trail ride together.   Well his first real time on a quad.   We stuck to the easier trails.   Rode about 30 miles.   We liked it so much that we bought a year pass.   My son got the muddiest out of us, but I think that he did it on purpose.   Really like running through the mud holes.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 11:58:07 AM EDT
[#1]
How does Burning Rock compare to the Hatfield McCoy trail system?  I did Rockhouse trail a few years ago, which was fun, but wanted to see a bit more mud moles.
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 7:06:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I have never been to the Hatfield system.   So, I can't compare.   This was our first time going to burning rock.   We liked it so much that we bought a year pass.   There was plenty of mud holes to run through.   My son won the muddiest prize.   I would recommend it.   We plan on going again for sure.   For us it was only about an hour away.   We rode with a friend from work, and his wife.   They had been once before.   We had thought about going to Hatfield.   But we decided that since we were pretty much new riders.   Do something that we were comfortable with.

Link Posted: 11/15/2016 3:04:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Burning Rock is in my old AO they have a website that covers most everything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top