Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2017 8:58:17 AM EDT
Athough I have a membership to the OMB indoor shooting ranger in Olathe I hadnt been there in a few months. I happened to stop by this past Saturday only to find the facility shuttered.

Does anyone know if this is a permenant closing, or is the business in the process of changing hands with a potential re-opening in the future?
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 3:42:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Permanent, from what I have heard.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 8:36:21 PM EDT
[#2]
They are done

they already auctioned off the office equipment and non firearm stuff and they are currently auctioning off the guns right now.

Search Mayo auctions in Belton Missouri
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 11:32:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Another LGS, said it was close to being sold, then bank/banks found another lein on it, buyer said fuck it I'm out.  It was also said that the range would need tons of repair as 50 cal was leaving the range
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 9:13:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Was the range designed for 50? Centerfire seemed like a decent facility when I went there.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 10:54:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Probably, but not for the amount of blasting they did with .50.... what I heard 2nd hand.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top