Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2017 7:42:25 PM EDT
"Overland Park Republican Rep. Stephanie Clayton, Wichita Democratic Sen. Oletha Faust-Goudeau and Mission Hills Republican Sen. Barbara Bollier are hoping their proposal to allow campuses to continue to ban concealed weapon will pass now that the Legislature is more moderate."

Story

How likely are they to succeed in exempting campuses from concealed carry?

Other than contacting my state representative, state senator, and governor, what can be done to fight the exemption?
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 12:16:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Track the bill, go to the committee hearings, speak at the committee hearings, email committee members.  Fuck them, fuck rinos
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 7:30:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Well it didn't go good folks. Moms Demand Bedroom action funded by butt plug Boomblurg overtook the hearing. And bused in a shitload of people.
Kansas gun owners are going to have to fucking stand up. only 5 people spoke against, and there were only about 20 of us vs. over 150 of butt turds.

And dammit stop fucking voting for fuckin RINOS for Christ sake. Time to get with it because after today the demturds smell blood and are going to go for broke.

JOIN Kansas State Rifle Association and do it now dammit.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 10:52:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I've sent the emails.  Will be making calls.  Apparently the vote in house and senate is next week, per Fox4.  I saw a news clip and thought that was a packed house in the hearing.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 7:23:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I know Kansas will be staying Republican at least for my lifetime, I sure hope it isn't going GOPe just as I am preparing to move there, though. I mean it's better than where I am, but I would prefer fire-breathing conservatism.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 5:59:11 PM EDT
[#5]
A committee will hear HB 2074 an all out ban of firearms in all government buildings. 9am 2/1 rm 346-s
A committee hearing on the certain building statute will the the 2nd same time same room.

SB53 has kinda stalled out,,,but we will see.   These bills need to be stopped in committee folks,,once again moms demand bedroom action is expected to flood the rooms with screamers,,,call and oppose or if you can please show up. If any of these make it out of committee bloomturd has announced an all out assault on Kansas.    If gun owners in Kansas don't care enough about their freedoms but will show that they care more about the states ball games about people they know nothing about,,well what can you say? bloomturd said Kansans are stupid backwards type and that they will be easy pickings,  I guess we will find out soon enough.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 6:00:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A committee will hear HB 2074 an all out ban of firearms in all government buildings. 9am 2/1 rm 346-s
A committee hearing on the certain building statute will be the 2nd same time, same room.

SB53 has kinda stalled out,,,but we will see.   These bills need to be stopped in committee folks,,once again moms demand bedroom action is expected to flood the rooms with screamers,,,call and oppose or if you can please show up. If any of these make it out of committee bloomturd has announced an all out assault on Kansas.    If gun owners in Kansas don't care enough about their freedoms but will show that they care more about the states ball games about people they know nothing about,,well what can you say? bloomturd said Kansans are stupid backwards type and that they will be easy pickings,  I guess we will find out soon enough.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 3:35:17 PM EDT
[#7]
A Big thanks to everyone who showed up this morning! Very impressive turnout from the KSRA and the KSRA students association. They showed great leadership skill that will bode well for the future of Kansas. Also a big thanks to Mrs. Wade for putting up the good fight!
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 8:39:34 PM EDT
[#8]
People have a God given right to protect themselves, including college students.  So called gun free zones are just magnets for mass killers.  The Nation that removes God from schools and every aspect of life helps to enable people who have no respect for life.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top