Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2016 4:37:54 PM EDT
If you live in the area keep an eye out for this truck. My best friend had it stolen from his driveway last night in NW Wichita during the storms. Sadly he only had liability coverage. Its a long shot but figure Id turn the power of arfcom on.

Its a 2003 toyota tundra ext cab SR5, gray in  color, TRD off road pkg, has a "Dillon #10" red sticker on back window

Call Wichita P.D. if found or seen and message me. Thanks!

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 12:10:35 PM EDT
[#1]
OP - you won't believe this but I saw this truck. If I remember correctly, I saw it yesterday morning around 7am headed eastbound on W. 13th (around the Ridge Rd intersection). I remember seeing the sticker, I believe it was on driver side back window.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 10:24:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Will keep my eyes open!  I hate thieves.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top