Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2016 8:26:06 AM EDT
So I moved here a few years ago and have been shooting mostly at The Bullet Hole and the Lake City range.  However, I now have an AR, a few handguns and shotguns and 3 gun is calling my name.  I'm looking to join Mill Creek to practice a bit before entering a competition but I don't know anybody that is a current member, which is  a requirement for joining.  Any current members interested in letting me treat you to lunch to get to know me and possibly vouch for me down the road? I'd be happy to let you shoot some of my ammo/guns too!

And don't worry, I'm a good guy.  Own my own business, have a house, married and all that adult stuff.  ;)  If you're interested, feel free to reply and message me.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 12:59:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So I moved here a few years ago and have been shooting mostly at The Bullet Hole and the Lake City range.  However, I now have an AR, a few handguns and shotguns and 3 gun is calling my name.  I'm looking to join Mill Creek to practice a bit before entering a competition but I don't know anybody that is a current member, which is  a requirement for joining.  Any current members interested in letting me treat you to lunch to get to know me and possibly vouch for me down the road? I'd be happy to let you shoot some of my ammo/guns too!

And don't worry, I'm a good guy.  Own my own business, have a house, married and all that adult stuff.  ;)  If you're interested, feel free to reply and message me.  Thanks!
View Quote

I'm not a member but have taught Appleseed classes there.  It's a nice range.

Easiest way would be to shoot a USPSA match there to meet some of the shooters and promoter and go from there.  You don't have to be a ninja to impress anyone but folks who barely know you will be a lot more comfortable in this kind of situation if they've seen you shoot safely.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:04:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I appreciate the response.  I think I will try to come out and watch a few matches and maybe shoot one down the road.  Glad to hear it's a good range and worth becoming a member.  Thanks

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Easiest way would be to shoot a USPSA match there to meet some of the shooters and promoter and go from there.  You don't have to be a ninja to impress anyone but folks who barely know you will be a lot more comfortable in this kind of situation if they've seen you shoot safely.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:49:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Join the USPSA KC AREA Facebook group if you want to keep up on area USPSA matches.  Quite a few of the FB group are Mill Creek shooters.

It's too late now to shoot but if you have time tomorrow you could drive out to the range and observe some of the match at tomorrow's Free State USPSA Championship.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 11:37:09 PM EDT
[#4]
IM sent
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top