Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2017 10:27:19 PM EDT
Overwhelmed by Airbnb and vacation rentals.  Tell me where to look.  If an arfcommer has a rental, send me an IM.  

Labor day. 09/02 to 09/10.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 7:05:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Avoid the South shore if at all possible.  80% or so of the population of the state is on that island.  85% of that islands population is along the South shore.  Try and gets something on the North shore if possible.  The South shore, particularly Honolulu and Waikiki is as congested as Los Angles and even tighter in spots.  The North shore is a whole different ball game.  It is rural, lush and what you think of when you think Hawaii.

Also try and get to one of the outer islands.  Kauai is awesome, but I'm from there, so it has a soft spot in my heart.  It is less populated than Oahu, like 90% less people.  It has enough infrastructure to make for an enjoyable vacation without being over done.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 12:09:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top