Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2017 2:07:28 PM EDT
This is to funny

Honest Government Ad | Visit Hawai''i! 🌺
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:32:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I lol'd. I don't even get upset when people spew that junk anymore.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 11:33:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, if the Hawaiian people really wanted to regain their sovereignty, maybe they'd start taking those "Defend Hawaii" stickers everyone has seriously, and start by telling the govt. to shove their gun laws up their collective asses. It'd be a good start. The government there does not fear or respect their constituents. Seems like MANY of the "representatives" are of Japanese or Chinese descent too, not native Hawaiians.

I do not understand how those native to the islands can live and work comfortably. For a state that makes a metric ass ton of revenue off of tourism, it boggles my mind that they even have an income tax for their own people. Residents should be exempt from the sales taxes too, IMO. Plenty of revenue generated from outside sources already.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top