Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2017 3:55:16 PM EDT
look what these asshats are doing now...  http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/05/foghorn/ny-democrats-introduce-mandatory-trigger-pull-weight-bill/#

Im not libtard from NY.. I'm a conservative gun owner who loves freedom..
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 1:35:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
look what these asshats are doing now...  http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/05/foghorn/ny-democrats-introduce-mandatory-trigger-pull-weight-bill/#

Im not libtard from NY.. I'm a conservative gun owner who loves freedom..
View Quote

Keep tellin' yourself that, Yank....

Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:37:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm actually from AZ... but got married and suffered 20+ years in hell and cold weather!  ...Ive been told there are yanks, then Damn yanks.. the damn yanks are the ones that stayed!
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 1:23:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm actually from AZ... but got married and suffered 20+ years in hell and cold weather!  ...Ive been told there are yanks, then Damn yanks.. the damn yanks are the ones that stayed!
View Quote
Speaking as a damn yank, that would be correct.  Escaped the peoples republik of NJ in 2013 and have been happier for it ever since.  Landed just south of Spartanburg.  We should get together and celebrate our escapes....
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 2:41:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Speaking as a damn yank, that would be correct.  Escaped the peoples republik of NJ in 2013 and have been happier for it ever since.  Landed just south of Spartanburg.  We should get together and celebrate our escapes....
View Quote
absolutely! I'm just south of Spartanburg also near Glendale... biggest obstacle I had since I got here... changing from a "shopping cart" to a "buggy"
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 7:16:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

absolutely! I'm just south of Spartanburg also near Glendale... biggest obstacle I had since I got here... changing from a "shopping cart" to a "buggy"
View Quote
Just wait until you try to find a decent pizza......
Or getting used to a hose pipe.....
Or the panic from a snowflake....
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 7:46:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Just wait until you try to find a decent pizza......
Or getting used to a hose pipe.....
Or the panic from a snowflake....
View Quote
been there already... in jan we got that inch of snow and me and the wife were the only ones out shopping...  as far as pizza goes... dominoes ranks with me.. I grew up on AZ pizza.. Pizza in WNY (buffalo area) is crazy good butway too expensive.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 7:20:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Best thin crust, fire baked pizza, East of big muddy is Flat Rock Bakery in Flat Rock, NC (NOT a chain!).
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 9:30:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Best thin crust, fire baked pizza, East of big muddy is Flat Rock Bakery in Flat Rock, NC (NOT a chain!).
View Quote
That's debatable...but thanks for the tip, I'll have to try them out next time I'm up there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top