Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2017 7:04:46 PM EDT
Discovered it a few months back,
great guys/ and gal what work there.

Knowledgeable and helpful.

Excellent source for AR Builds, carry everything you need to finish or start a AR build.

Just thought I'd share.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 11:54:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 2:17:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Haven't been in there since the fire but the last time I was there (happened to be the first time) I was underwhelmed both by the facility, the staff and their selection.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 3:52:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 8:32:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm in Lexington too and we are fortunate to have this range and store here. Friendly and helpful staff, competent gunsmith, and they also now have a great selection of gear. They have a pretty large selection of AR parts especially.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 10:14:48 AM EDT
[#5]
give them another shot.. you won't be disappointed..

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
it is much better now.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 12:37:43 AM EDT
[#6]
love that place...however "some" of their weapons are over priced and wont match prices. however, for lower receivers, AR stuff and ammo, they are spot on.  Im in their a good bit.  I just wished they would get on grabagun's FFL list.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 11:25:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
love that place...however "some" of their weapons are over priced and wont match prices. however, for lower receivers, AR stuff and ammo, they are spot on.  Im in their a good bit.  I just wished they would get on grabagun's FFL list.
View Quote
the military discount is a huge bonus..

got a great deal on a AERO Freedom lower about a month back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top