April 29-30 Florence Civic Center.

"GUNS, GUNS, GUNS!"

MKShows Florence Gun & Knife Show April 29 & 30, 2017

Link Posted: 4/22/2017 9:12:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Anybody else going?
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 1:35:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Uh, maybe Sunday morning when it's a bit more quiet but I might go Sat and work in a few errands and lunch somewhere (Rebel Pie?).
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 9:29:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I will go on sat early am I found it to be a fair show. Picked up a few good buys.  John if you need a 10# case holder sent me a IM ,pick one up at PSA today for you .    Mike
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:18:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Probably too late to see your reply but I was just over at PSA Farrow and they had no #10 shell holders BUT if they do I'll take one.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 6:29:35 PM EDT
[#5]
John sent you IM   Mike
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:14:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you very much for the shell holder. Good man!
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 2:05:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I rode over to Florence with gunman53. He's a good guy.

This show is a tad smaller than the Columbia Fairgrounds show but not by much.

One dealer had a huge box of $8 Pmags. Sweet.

Upstate Armory Group had a big box of Magpul stocks, handguards, and AFG's that they were selling on clearance: anything in the box was $20. Scored a NIB MOE SL mil-spec stock (FDE) just seconds before some vendor grabbed the whole box.

Price on stripped lowers had dropped another $10 from the Cola show last month. Andersons were seen for $50. Anodized 80%'ers were going for $75.

AR parts-components-tools were pretty plentiful. Unfortunately not one QD end plate in the whole show.

Many dealers were eating the sales tax to make sales. My purchases were all tax included. We were there for a bit over an hour and I spent $44.

No deals on ammo or reloading components. Saw a lb. of VV at Precison One's table for $40. Good grief.  GA Arms appears to be selling fewer and fewer reloading items.

GUN SHOW BINGO

Squares marked for:

Stun gun sound: like 10 seconds in the door

Hilariously Overpriced Shit

Beef Jerky from Exotic/unknown animals

Any number of Fat Guy squares

Beanie Babies (actually jewelry)

Annoying Knife Sharpening Guy (along with Annoying Lens Cleaning Spray Woman)

Asian Guy Selling Cheap Optics

...But no crop-dusters. I didn't even crack one off.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:51:27 AM EDT
[#8]
I think the market is a bit saturated since the frenzy is over. I dropped by PSA Farrow to pick up a pistol I ordered this week and i also picked up a new lower for $49, but the blems were marked $59..........those blems are gonna sit there for a while at those prices.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:16:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Has anyone noticed that the woman who takes your money tries to short-change you a dollar when you use the $1-off admission coupon?

Every...goddamn....time at one of these Mike Kent gun shows. She tried to short-change Gunman53 as well.

This time I got snotty with her. Next time I'll just pay in pennies because I'm a prick.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 7:13:47 AM EDT
[#10]
I bought some of those PMags.  They were selling 7 for $50.  The guy claims his boss bought 144,000 planning on
Hillary winning the election.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 11:45:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought some of those PMags.  They were selling 7 for $50.  The guy claims his boss bought 144,000 planning on
Hillary winning the election.
View Quote
Was this Sunday? Perhaps he lowered his price by a dollar each.

The vendor from whom I purchased mags was KJS Tactical Arms (Columbia). They had a bunch of full auto stuff including a mini-gun. They were also talking up a machine gun shoot at Sandhills Shooting Sports in Elgin next weekend.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 9:38:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Yes that was the one.  I was there around noon on Sunday.  

They said the machine gun shoot was $1 per round and $5 per round on the 50 cal.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 9:56:57 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm local but ended up missing it, I had a rush job shortening and threading a barrel do I did that instead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top