Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2017 3:48:48 PM EDT
And between door admission and parking it'll cost you a mere $13 to get in.

Got your bingo cards ready?

Attachment Attached File

I might actually go to this one to find a couple of lowers since PSA is damned and determined not to stock any in their stores like they used to. Might have early lunch at River Rat Brewery (hint hint nudge nudge).
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 12:15:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I disqualified myself from attending. Within the past four hours I've bathed, used deoderant, brushed and flossed my teeth, shaved, and put on properly-fitting clean clothes.

Also had a healthy breakfast. No microwave burritos. Guess I'm out.

(back and left knee pain is the real reason)
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 9:19:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I ended up going early Sunday morning. Was in and out in about 50 minutes.

Was mainly looking for a barrel assembly for a build and found several but none were compatible. The one that was looked scary used.

Several dealers selling lowers. Average price for an Anderson was $59. I should have bought one but just couldn't bring myself to do it. The 4473 chairs were all full with people waiting and I had somewhere else I had to be.

Powder was plentiful (GA Arms and Precision One Ammo) but prices were nothing wondrous. None of the new IMR powders. Did not see any AR-compatible rifle primers.

Gunshow bingo cards I forgot but I should have brung 'em. The cards need to have "beanie babies" omitted and replaced with "Annoying Magic Knife Sharpener Vendor". and "Idiotic novelty holster vendor".
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:08:53 PM EDT
[#3]
So I take it the weekend I'm back home I missed a chance at YouTube gold with gunshow bingo? Darn
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:50:56 PM EDT
[#4]
To the fairgrounds commission's credit the Canty Building sports a new interior paint job and improved lighting and unlike the Jamil Temple did not smell like 50 year's worth of nicotine and stale farts.

Upstate Armory Group was there. That was good. And the guy with the huge box of $10 PMAGS also good.

Very disappointed not to hear one stun-gun "snap".
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 9:49:22 PM EDT
[#5]
No they just moved that smell to the country inn.....
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 12:35:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Ill never go to a gun show that forbids legal concealed carry. How can a gun show....not allow lawful concealed carry?! even off duty police officers are told to put the gun in the car. Happened to me a few years back.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 8:33:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ill never go to a gun show that forbids legal concealed carry. How can a gun show....not allow lawful concealed carry?! even off duty police officers are told to put the gun in the car. Happened to me a few years back.
View Quote
Then you won't be going to many, if any, gun shows. Probably to keep idiots (yep! Gotta be a few in every crowd - even tho' they have a CWP) from playing "show and tell" and having an A.D.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 9:03:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Then you won't be going to many, if any, gun shows. Probably to keep idiots (yep! Gotta be a few in every crowd - even tho' they have a CWP) from playing "show and tell" and having an A.D.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This. Im glad you cant carry in gun shows. The AD's you hear about from deputies or constables doing firearm checks at the door is enough.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top