Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2017 11:10:58 AM EDT
March 4-5

I have put aside a couple of those "The BOMB" burritos for breakfast in the event that I decide to attend.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 7:17:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Just fo hard.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:24:41 PM EDT
[#2]
The fair grounds show is a week later.

$10 parking for all!!
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 12:04:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I haven't seen a good show there since the early 90's. I did crop dust ATP the other day,must have been those high prices making me want to S#!t…
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 6:40:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I haven't seen a good show there since the early 90's. I did crop dust ATP the other day,must have been those high prices making me want to S#!t…
View Quote

They're still in business?

"Prices so high you'll shit yourself!"

Link Posted: 3/4/2017 5:54:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Here ya go....

FUATP

Link Posted: 3/4/2017 5:57:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Didnt go to Jamil instead went no further than PSA Farrow. Picked up a BCM-VLTOR Mod4 charging handle and a Magpul M-LOK QD sling attachment point and got out of there. They had nothing else I was looking for (as usual). I felt fortunate to find the CH which was my primary need. No .223 dies/shellholders and no lowers.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 10:25:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Haven't been to Jamil in years. Venue is too small. Might try the Fairgrounds again.

How much is that in American dollars?
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 12:35:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Went to show. Found an M1 Garand front sight I needed and a M1Carbine flip sight that I couldn't pass up. Bought a couple of very small flashlights and a nice small bore inspection light. Found a good deal on the Inforce 800 lumen tactical light that followed me home. One vendor had Anderson Lowers for $59.95 and another vendor trying to sell an 80% lower for about the same price. The place did not smell in the manner Ponty states. They sold so much greasy fast food from the canteen while I was there that the place started smelling like stale French fries. I saw fewer neckbeards and Fudds at this show than in the past and it was not very crowded. Ammo prices are still Meh?!? Apollo Bullets had some pretty good ammo prices on some 2nd tier ammo brand stuff. Lots and Lots of cheap and/or small handgun vendors there, as well as an abundance of knives. Georgia Arms had their usual selection. Not much in the way of reloading stuff there, except one new vendor was looking to unload some used reloading dies and equipment. Upstate Armory Group had a nice selection of AR15s and handguns.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 11:08:10 AM EDT
[#9]
First the greasy fried food....then the flatus. That's how it works

I likely would have bit on an Anderson lower had I been there.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 12:40:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
First the greasy fried food....then the flatus. That's how it works

I likely would have bit on an Anderson lower had I been there.
View Quote

Get off it man, its not like that . You haven't been in so long, your experience is outdated.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 7:53:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah ATP prices still have a pucker factor today..........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top