Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2017 4:51:47 PM EDT
the wife and I have been looking at houses since we got here last summer, looks like we are going to have to rent for the next year or so till were ready to buy.  anyone upstate deal with rentals?   I am currently living "in the hood" of spartanburg and we need to find a house to rent ASAP!!!  My wife works for GHS in Boiling springs... anywhere within a 30 minute drive would be great, we have looked at houses in  Inman, Greer, Pauline, and boiling Springs so far... please message me... thanks.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 10:26:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 9:57:23 AM EDT
[#2]
member 'mc556' is a realtor in the area you are looking.

I think I messaged with you last year about moving to SC from NY about a year ago. If you are the guy, congrats on moving down here.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 10:51:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Someone call me lol.
OP I will send you my contact info ans I can definitely help you out.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 2:52:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I cannot get a IM to send for some reason.
Will you email or message me a contact number.
  I can definitely help you out
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 6:42:49 PM EDT
[#5]
E-mail sent.. we did just find a place to rent for the next year out of the "Hood"  probably take us year or so to get approved for house loan...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top