Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/3/2016 10:42:43 PM EDT
The range is an orgy of incompetence and "Trainers" (I stress the quotations). I have to drive about an hour and a half, to two hours south to get to the best 300 yard shooting spot. Are there any better alternatives? My buddies family has land but does not want anyone who is not family shooting on their property. Does anyone know of better alternatives? I know there is an arfcomer in the same apartment building dammit.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 5:05:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe I know of the "trainers" you speak of. Incompetent at best. 

Painted woods sporting complex is closed for the winter, but when they reopen it's a pretty good place to shoot. 

Other than that it's shitty at best. 
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:36:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah the only place I know of besides going all the way to the Watford area on the state lands, is the public range south of town.

Usually get out there and be by yourself if you go at "odd" times.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:13:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Just go out to the grasslands thats what i do
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top