Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2015 1:06:46 AM EDT
I'm looking for a few places near Bismarck or a few hours from it for deer, pheasant, elk and turkey. This is going to be my first time hunting only thing I have ever hunted walked on two legs in Iraq thanks!
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 10:30:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I hunt in/around Bismarck. The closest PLOTS or public land get hit pretty hard. This Link will show you all the places you can hit up.

Some of the PLOTS land in Morton County, especially west of New Salem, has been good to me in the past. Did you draw for rifle deer or will you be hunting with a bow?
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 11:54:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hunt in/around Bismarck. The closest PLOTS or public land get hit pretty hard. This Link will show you all the places you can hit up.

Some of the PLOTS land in Morton County, especially west of New Salem, has been good to me in the past. Did you draw for rifle deer or will you be hunting with a bow?
View Quote

None have to work again really I dont know a thing about this at all or how to go about it!
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 6:50:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I just checked the link and it works for me. If you are having trouble getting it to load, try another computer or pick up a paper PLOTS guide at Game and Fish or Scheels.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top