Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2015 4:24:42 PM EDT
I want to put together a couple more SBRs and the closest engraver I know of is over in MN.

Any in ND that that the proper gear to do the job?

Thx

D
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 9:24:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a lower engraved at  Ricks Jewelry in Minot.  

A-Z Engraving also does it in Minot. He was moving when I needed it engraved, so didn't use him.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 4:35:58 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.thehandengraver.com In Bismarck.
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 4:04:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Have you thought about Orion Arms?

I know they're in MN, but I don't mind sending them stuff because they're mostly local and they do excellent work because all they do is firearms engraving.

I got a couple quotes from some jewelers and trophy shops, but most of them were either too expensive or just didn't seem like they'd be able to do it well.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:12:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I know they're in MN, but I don't mind sending them stuff because they're mostly local and they do excellent work because all they do is firearms engraving.

I got a couple quotes from some jewelers and trophy shops, but most of them were either too expensive or just didn't seem like they'd be able to do it well.
View Quote

I have a coworker who uses them and likes their work.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 9:47:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I have used Tar Heel State Firearms for mine.  They did 5 receivers for me.  I had to look around for awhile because my CZ is a polymer and I couldn't find someone to do it.  I couldn't be happier with their work.   I have one of those insanely long trust names.  They were able to engrave 3 lines of text at 1.6mm in the trigger area without disassembling.  Looks better than the factory engravings.  Best thing is they only charge $30, let me send all at once so I saved on shipping and I had them back in 3 days.  They are my go to engravers from now on.  Super friendly and helpful and being that they are a Class 3 dealer they do all of the NFA stuff.  Actually stopped me from making a mistake myself!
This is where I found them.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_20/442659_Tar_Heel_State_Firearms___F1_suppressor_engraving_A_.html&page=1#i4286538
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 6:55:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

one week turnaround.  Orion is good
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top