Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2014 8:29:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jacobdw]
Soooooo Im trying to reduce the herd in our house. Ive tried unsuccessfully for a while to get rid of some of our snakes. Wife put an ad up yesterday and got a few hits, one guy sounds normal, well spoken, has kids, very excited about snakes, has a few. OK sounds like a good home. Asks if I can deliver to DC since he doesnt have a car... ummmmmm sure (ive known people who lived in DC for years and never had cars), finally finding someone to take the snakes AND buy the cages... I can do that....

thennnnnn he sends his address.... Ridge Pl SE, Wash. DC..... our meet time is 9pm

one one hand Ill have my brother, as giant as I am, both of us are 6'5'' and 280lbs of spooky lookin.... guy sounds well spoken and kind spirited.... but this area....

wondering if I can "have some car trouble" and ask if he has a friend that can meet us half way

your thoughts? I seriously torn....

ETA: eh screw it Im foing.... this person (tunrs out to eb a lady) has asked a few tech questions that only a real snake person would ask... we are goin
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#1]
PM sent
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:26:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cooper1:
PM sent
View Quote

thanks!

well looks like I dodged a bullet! sale went off without a hitch, in and out quick and the buyer was a nice guy with a nice family... maybe he is the only honest guy there? lol

although we did witness a few drug deals on minnesota ave... Im sure that surprises everyone! HAHA

thanks for the heads up, this is def. not going to become a habit
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:16:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok good.  Glad it worked out.

Regards
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top