Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2015 10:10:54 AM EDT

http://aviationweek.com/blog/russian-fighter-bombers-take-root-delaware-farm

Images on Google Earth confirmed their presence, so the recent Labor Day holiday weekend provided a good opportunity to go out and see these Cold War jets. Although long out of service with the Czech Air Force, who received them in the mid '80s prior to their separation from Slovakia, the Su-25 remains in service with around 25 nations today. Almost 500 are still in service according to Aviation Week Intelligence Network's Military Aircraft Database.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 4:26:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 8:46:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Why?
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 2:26:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Just found this. I need to check my local more often. I suspect DuPont family owned them before or owns the under the company
name. I went to school in the early 80's with Colt Dupont. I still can picture his dad showing up at the school driving an original
military jeep with a flat top haircut. I was told back then that he was very big into military stuff.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 7:44:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Why?
View Quote

They are really interesting.... Probably why they get rediscovered at least three times a year for the last 10 or so.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top