Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2015 4:07:50 PM EDT
Let's contact our local city and state reps and get a gun buyback going in Delaware, especially in Wilmington.

Those that poses a DE CCDW can stand outside with signs and offer cash for guns coming in, instead of the gift cards that usually are handed out. Who knows, you may score a great collectors item on the cheap, all with the help of the state.

They'll think they're succeeding in getting guns and we can put these guns (the ones worth keeping) back in the hands of responsible gun owners. And do it legally.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 4:40:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I've always thought that looked like fun.  Honestly though, I've come to realize I'm a bit of a gun snob, and dealing with the dickhead LE that would come out to try and shut down the private interactions make the garbage guns you'd buy from something like that not really worth it.  If you get it set up let me know and I'm come run the video for youtube.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top