Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2017 11:47:59 PM EDT
My wife and I are closing on a house in Cody early next month

we plan to live here for the next 5-6 years depending on how our health goes.

So please include me in any NW corner get togethers , shoots, hunts , ect.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 10:40:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Congrats!  As you can tell, our forum isn't nearly as busy as the Florida hometown forum.  Just FYI, there's another 3-gun at the heart mountain rod and gun club scheduled for 9am this Saturday the 22nd.

3 Gun Competition

I have no idea what the round count is yet.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:11:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I left my shottys in fla but I'll try it as a 2 gun perhaps
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:50:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I left my shottys in fla but I'll try it as a 2 gun perhaps
View Quote
Considering the nature of the crowd that usually shows up, you'll be able to borrow anything you need.  Just bring some 12 gauge birdshot.  You can pick up a case of Winchester shells cheap at Walmart.  Provided work doesn't interfere, I'll be there.  You can use my 870.  Otherwise, the guy that hosts the events, Chris Clymore, will let you borrow his.  At least one person always borrows his shotgun.

If you decide to go, eat breakfast before you leave and bring a lunch with you.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 12:22:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Congratulations and welcome! So how'd you like the winter? 

I've only been here 3 and a half years, but that's the worst I've seen by far. Some people on my street who have been around for a while say it was the worst winter since at least the '70s.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:56:18 PM EDT
[#5]
It got a bit nasty up here in Montana this year as well, my weather stuff recorded over 700 inches of snow over the winter at my house, so really looking forward to a nice spring and summer and the ability to get back out and shoot regularly.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:28:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Congratulations and welcome! So how'd you like the winter? 

I've only been here 3 and a half years, but that's the worst I've seen by far. Some people on my street who have been around for a while say it was the worst winter since at least the '70s.
View Quote
I lived in SD from 01-12 this winter was plesant
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:31:20 AM EDT
[#7]
welcome! We still need to do a big arfcom bbq and shoot this year.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:20:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Just FYI, the 3-gun scheduled for tomorrow has been cancelled.  I assume the weather was a factor.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:37:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Just FYI, the 3-gun scheduled for tomorrow has been cancelled.  I assume the weather was a factor.
View Quote
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 11:19:53 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm thinking of relocating to Lander, WY for work. If it goes through I'll be out there by July and moving the family by the fall. I've visited the place and for a small town it's still pretty spectacular. Locals cautioned me from thinking of homes to the north of town. No specifics other than not nearly as kid-friendly as south of main street. Any inkling as to what's up?
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 12:20:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Update to this thread I bought a house in Cody & it looks like I will be here a minimum of 4 years or longer so if any one wants to drag a beat up veteran out on a hunting or fishing trip IM me.

I'll pay my half.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 11:18:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
welcome! We still need to do a big arfcom bbq and shoot this year.
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top